Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 8024|回復: 2

[Hot Toys] Pls kindly offer tips for Ironman Hall of Armor's Hologram Stickers!

[複製鏈接]
發表於 25-11-2013 02:41:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Dear TD Brothers & Sisters:

It's hard to believe I'm posting for help & commenting on a plastic box…., but I'm truly fed up of spending over an hour just to get rid of those small air pockets after applying the hologram sticker on the acrylic board!

Since we paid like HK$ &#) for a plastic box with some built-in LED lights anyway, why HT couldn't simply print those stickers on the acrylic boards before shipping them to us?  HT could ask us to specify which model do we need (i.e. MK I, MK II, MK III, etc.) when we place our orders in the first place!

The instruction sheet only said "applying soap water on the board's surface for smoother results".  But to a clumsy guy like me, it just sounds like more mess to come & would it be better to provide a link of an online demonstration?  I've searched for some "3rd party" reviews on Youtube already, but the host of a close to 20minutes review even said "he totally gave up on using those stickers" as well!

Wish you can see those tiny air pockets with my iPhone photo quality..., & pls let me know if my photo links below don't work.  It would be really appreciated for any useful expert advice/demo on how to smoothly apply those hologram stickers and/or to easily remove those annoying tiny air bubbles trapped under the sticker…; many thanks in advance!  

P.S. 2 more collector feedback on the Hall of Armor:

1.  9 batteries in total to light up one box --- too many?

2.  Instead of making one pair of Left and Right side panel, it may be a good cost-saving design to have all screw openings on just one side of the panel & to avoid differentiate L or R at all --- but also at an implicit cost of always tainting the smooth side view of a side panel.  To strike a better balance, why not HT to provide free grey screw covers as a remedy?

發表於 25-11-2013 16:58:52 | 顯示全部樓層
wow~~I also afraid of applying the sticker on the board~
it's tough task to me too!!!!
發表於 5-5-2014 10:18:07 | 顯示全部樓層

仲洗貼貼紙???:blame:{:1_216:}:blame:
taobao:HOTTOYS HT 鋼鐵俠格納庫 全息面板
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 03:39 AM , Processed in 0.163451 second(s), 20 queries .