Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 7721|回復: 8

[分享討論] Bad experience on yahoo auction buying 1/6 parts

[複製鏈接]
發表於 21-1-2014 02:20:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hi everyone,

I had a bad experience tonight after picking up some 1/6 items. Have any of you Bros had these problems in the past?

Long story, usually i have no problems buying items on yahoo auction. I always buy new items but today I believe the seller sold me OLD item as new. I am very dissapointed. I tried to contact him for an explanation but all I get is him saying I made the issues, I checked already and paid etc etc the same excuses that sellers say.

I was careless not to check longer, cos I was thinking it was new, but when I got home and compared the items with the ones on the internet. I realised they were not new.

I have attached photos of the conversation I had with the seller.
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
發表於 21-1-2014 10:22:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Brother, you can disclose his yahoo id using some xxx to hide the full name. This can help other bros to avoid this bad seller.
 樓主| 發表於 21-1-2014 15:22:50 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 2# audiokids

Thanks Bro. He may have a high rating, but please dont take them as good. Sometimes buyers just not aware they have been sold items that are not as described or seller dont tell you on the spot during trade. His name is:_

kingeltshan
發表於 21-1-2014 15:43:17 | 顯示全部樓層
如果師兄唔係俾錢前即場向賣家話件貨唔係新,其實都好難話邊個0岩邊個唔0岩。
拍賣場始終唔係舖頭打開門口做生意,交收時檢驗清楚貨品先俾錢係最保障到買賣雙方。
 樓主| 發表於 21-1-2014 16:21:45 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 4# ctcctf

I admit it I did not decline on the spot. Back of my mind I was thinking the item was new and was expecting the seller to be selling it as new. There were alot of pieces to look at, I again should have compared what new items looked like online before meeting him up.

Out of all the yahoo trades Ive done, I had no problems at all. This time though, it is my bad on my part, but I just want to get my message across that this seller was not being honest either. Selling old item as new. I would have forgotten about it if he kindly said refund or return it for new item, but that conversation where he says Im lying and playing with it just pisses me off. Of course, its just his words against mine, but whats the point of me wasting my time now? I just want to voice out my expereince and let other bros here know that not all sellers are genuine. Just be extra careful. All I can do is accept that item was 2nd hand and not new.
發表於 21-1-2014 21:41:47 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 davehammer 於 21-1-2014 09:43 PM 編輯

To be honest, 90% of those yahoo sellers who part out hot toys accessories sell previously handled stuff as new. They also often list items as $1 bid with no reserve but then bid against you with their other yahoo accounts.

There was a guy who went by the name "hoXXXXchung" (I dont want to list his full ID but most people should know who I'm referring to). Who would go around bidding 2nd hand stuff and under a different ID and part them out as new. I know this for a fact cuz I've sold him my second hand hot toys before that were described as displayed and 90% new and only to see him part out the same figure I sold him as "全新" soon after.

So just be cautious, there are many such sellers on Yahoo.
發表於 21-1-2014 21:56:40 | 顯示全部樓層
mate~ sorry about ur bad experience, and the thanks for ur information b'cos I was planning to bid his WW2 Germany parts.....:64:
 樓主| 發表於 22-1-2014 01:41:47 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 6# davehammer

I hear you man, def seen those dodgy dealings before. You spoken correctly that they use different accounts to push up the bids so forcing you to go high against them. Some are worse, if you win their item at a very good price, they quickly say it was already sold to somebody else at the same time. That is just bullshit.

I have never come over that seller name before and i dont know who you referring to, but i think we should list their full name from now on. They are not afriad to keep doing these dirty tricks, why should we be afraid of listing their full name. They have nothing to be afraid of if they are an honest seller.

After what i have expereinced, i sometimes rather pay slightly higher price for something i know for a fact is NEW and not fake stuff. hate dealing with these people. They should be NAMED and ASHAMED. There should be a sticky post that list the names we should ALL avoid.
 樓主| 發表於 22-1-2014 01:45:18 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 7# 監獄兔

thanks for your concern and im lucky that i was able to voice out my experience and you were able to see it in this post. Im not going to say all his stuff are old, in fact the item you want could be new, but as you and I know, there is no way to tell if the loose item is new or old sometimes. I let you decide and see if you want to risk buying, it all depends what value you see in that item, or if the item can be purchased somewhere else.

For me, I will never trust him from my expereince. I have to accept that I paid for something not as it was intended. My best wishes to you with yahoo purchases.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 18-4-2024 05:52 PM , Processed in 0.071841 second(s), 20 queries .