Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 26189|回復: 101

[分享討論] D.M.S in Amsterdam......Hostipal (阿姆斯特丹 - 藥箱遊記) Updated at p.7

[複製鏈接]
發表於 3-4-2010 19:09:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 Douglas.M.Saint 於 11-4-2010 07:40 PM 編輯

What a wonderful vacation that I haven't tried before............ After I arrived here at 31st March, I have a chance to enjoy the medical services here after 2 days............... :(

After the investigation from the doctors here (at least 5 different doctors I have consulted), I was suffered a decises called :
Acute Pancreattis............ I feel extremely pain behind my stomach when I'm in hotel and I have no choice to be sent here - Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis (Hospital name in Dutch).  Lucky that those doctors and nurses are quite beautiful and they act more professional than those HK doctors. (Sorry for all HK doctors but it is true.......) A lot of tests have been carried out like blood test, ultra sound investigation and CT Scan...etc.  I don't know how many days I need to stay there but the only thing that I feel regreted is........... my wife was crying twice when she visiting me............... (Honestly, I don't think I'm serious at all)

Hope I can go out soon cause I haven't ate anything more than 2 days and feel very bored in the hospital. (Lucky that I have bring along my PSP and I'm playing GVGN now..... Otherwise..........)  How much I need to spend after I walked out the hospital.........???

Please type ENGLISH for replying this thread cause there is NO Chinese encoding or related setting here.......... WTF................. :(

p.s.  Please inform brother GGGG and I want to listen to his professional advices in Acute Pancreattis.
頭像被屏蔽
發表於 3-4-2010 19:24:35 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
 樓主| 發表於 3-4-2010 22:46:44 | 顯示全部樓層
嘩好多英文啊~
5130243 發表於 3-4-2010 07:24 PM

What do u mean?  Can type English??? :(
發表於 4-4-2010 01:01:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Man .....
Do U feel better now ?
At least they know what u're having, that's good.
Do U know if it's severe or mild ?
My wife's mother suffered from the same discease 20 years ago, she got operated and then healed fine, medical care might have improved since then and I hope the docs can treat it without opening U up.
( Wiki says one of the causes is steroids  ...... )
 樓主| 發表於 4-4-2010 01:23:25 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Douglas.M.Saint 於 4-4-2010 02:57 PM 編輯

What the fuc............. then...................... I have taken Steroids more than 1 year because of erythema nodosum..............

Cannot heal by myself and must treated by operation...........??? :30:
發表於 4-4-2010 01:55:39 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 WalkerMachine 於 4-4-2010 02:21 AM 編輯

May be the docs in Holland can also give U some advice about that "Uro- Nodo" thing.. ? I dunno if there's really a link between the 2 but in any case you always should disclose your medical history to your docs. ( I guess U already did ? )
Well, I kept a very good souvenir of Holland girls from my younger days, so good luck with the nurses ;-)
Otherwise, here is an excellent modeler blog with which you can "kill time", enjoy !!
http://nblood.blog67.fc2.com/
發表於 4-4-2010 02:30:51 | 顯示全部樓層
good luck pal
發表於 4-4-2010 05:22:14 | 顯示全部樓層
保重!
發表於 4-4-2010 06:44:25 | 顯示全部樓層
Hope you get well soon. :64:
You might have beautiful Dutch nurses at the moment, but many beautiful 'Japanese' toys are waiting for you... back home!:34:
發表於 4-4-2010 07:44:29 | 顯示全部樓層
Take care Pal..Hope u get back very soon
Did Dutch nurses provide special services for faster cure:D
頭像被屏蔽
發表於 4-4-2010 10:19:02 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
發表於 4-4-2010 11:01:29 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 genesicgaogaiga 於 4-4-2010 11:36 AM 編輯

Acute pancreatitis is a painful disease. It is the inflammation of the pancreas ( your pancreas is actually melting down). This organ is located just behind your stomach. It will cause severe pain if you lie down and relieved by leaning forward.

The possible causes include:
Gallstone
infection
connective tissue disease: may be the underlying occult disease for your erythema nodosum.
Alcohol intake.
Steroid: most likely cause in your case.

The diagnosis is made by checking an enzyme in your blood called AMYLASE.
3 x normal or > 1000 is pancreatitis.

Urgent ultrasound of abdomen or CT of abdomen is definitely needed.
If gallstone is suspected, sometimes they will do an endoscopic guided removal of stone by means of ERCP.

The mean stay of treatment incude
1.complete bedrest
2.stop eating: eating will stimulate to release more enzymes, further irritate your pancreas.
3.pain killing.
4. intravenous fluid
5. antibiotics to prevent secondary infection and complication of your inflammed pancreas e.g. abscess, pseudocyst or gallstone related obstruction.
6.ERCP: Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography to remove the gallstones

7.Surgery as last resort: only if failure in respond, low blood pressure, secondary pancreatitic infection.

Since you can still play with your PSP, so you should not be very toxic, so I think your case should be a mild one.
If surgery is not needed, I think 1-2W should be enough. As long as your amylase is coming down, pain subsides and no complication is noted, it should be OK.

Doug, take more rest.
If possible, could you ask your doctor to give me some of your investigation results:

Amylase
White cell count
glucose
LDH
AST
Hemotocruit
Urea
Calcium
PaO2
Base excess
Ultrasound or CT abdomen result.

Keep in touch.

For your reference:
http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/pancreatitis/
發表於 4-4-2010 11:18:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Please take more rest and keep calm.

Hope you can recover soon.
發表於 4-4-2010 11:30:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Hope you can get well soon, take more rest brother :64:
 樓主| 發表於 4-4-2010 13:54:07 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Douglas.M.Saint 於 4-4-2010 02:12 PM 編輯

So many thx for all guys' support and especially for brother GGGG's professional advices.  And 1 more silly question.............

I still cannot eat anything afterwards............??? Hot Chocolate is OK?

I cannot go to toilet (31/3 - 3/4) after a serious pain at 31 March 2010.  Need to use drugs afterwards and it is also caused by acute pancreatitis?  :(
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 28-3-2024 04:10 PM , Processed in 0.785230 second(s), 20 queries .