註冊
樓主: Douglas.M.Saint

[分享討論] D.M.S in Amsterdam......Hostipal (阿姆斯特丹 - 藥箱遊記) Updated at p.7

[複製鏈接]
發表於 8-4-2010 00:30:11 | 顯示全部樓層
pray for you!!
發表於 8-4-2010 01:27:15 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 七國咁亂 於 8-4-2010 01:42 AM 編輯

:50:I'm so sorry, Tak Gor.  I seldom visit this website recently because I'm angry with this website usually break down:blame:.  So I never know you getting serious disease in foreign country.  After read all pages, happy to know you already discharged from hospital.  Do you know why you got this disease? You always drink before? Please take care yourself more later.  The toys miss you too much if you get sick.  I had researched your disease before.  Sent to you for your reference.  Hope to see you in HK later.  Take care!

Pancreatitis is an uncommon disease characterized by inflammation of the pancreas. Acute pancreatitis affects about 50,000–80,000 Americans each year. It is a condition that arises suddenly and may be quite severe, although patients usually have a complete recovery from an acute attack.

Acute pancreatitis refers to an acute inflammatory process of the pancreas, usually accompanied by abdominal pain and elevations of serum pancreatic enzymes. This syndrome is usually a discrete episode, which may cause varying degrees of injury to the pancreas, and adjacent and distant organs. The incidence of acute pancreatitis has wide variability within populations, with about 1–5 cases per 10,000 population per year. Eighty percent of the cases of acute pancreatitis in the United States are related to alcohol use or biliary stones.

What causes acute pancreatitis?
Biliary stones are the cause of 35–50% of the cases of acute pancreatitis. Alcohol intake is the second leading cause of acute pancreatitis. Several drugs may cause pancreatitis. These include immunosuppressants, estrogens, acetaminophen, sulindac, tetracycline, salicylates, erythromycin, pentamidine, thiazide diuretics, furosemide, and valproic acid.

Viral causes include hepatitis A, B, and non-A/non-B; cytomegalovirus; mumps; and Coxsackievirus. Bacterial causes may include Legionella, mycoplasma, and mycobacterium tuberculosis. Parasitic infections may also cause acute pancreatitis. Pancreas divisum (a congenital defect of the pancreatic ducts), microlithiasis (microscopic stones), metabolic imbalances (hyperlipidemia and hypercalcemia), sphincter of Oddi dysfunction, scorpion stings, and trauma may also cause acute pancreatitis.

How is acute pancreatitis diagnosed?
Diagnosis of acute pancreatitis is made when the sudden onset of abdominal pain is accompanied by elevated serum amylase and/or lipase (pancreatic enzymes). Additional diagnostic tests may be necessary to evaluate damage or severity of the disease. Abdominal and chest x-rays, computed tomography (CT) scans, ultrasound studies, and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) are useful in detecting stones, strictures in the ducts, tumors,
abscesses, pseudocysts, or necrosis (death of tissue).

...to be continued
發表於 8-4-2010 01:36:32 | 顯示全部樓層
...continue
Can I prevent acute pancreatitis?
Avoidance of known causes of pancreatitis (i.e., alcohol consumption) may help prevent the onset of the disease. Lifestyle factors such as obesity, alcoholism, hepatitis, and others that contribute to a poor state of overall health lead to complications of acute pancreatitis and to a poorer prognosis for recovery.

What is the treatment of acute pancreatitis?
The treatment of acute pancreatitis depends on its severity. If the disease is considered mild, the patient is usually fed intravenously and treated supportively with pain control medication, intravenous fluids, and possibly a nasogastric tube to relieve vomiting.

Severe pancreatitis requires close monitoring of the patient to detect possible systemic complications. The patient may be admitted to an intensive care unit. Organisms may reach the pancreas and infect it by crossing the colonic wall. Antibiotics may be used to prevent sepsis. Surgical debridement and drainage may be necessary if infected pancreatic necrosis (cell death) arises. CT scan-guided aspiration of necrotic areas may be done to identify the infecting organism so that it may be treated effectively.

Therapeutic ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography) may be performed in the early stages of acute pancreatitis to remove gallstones, and may require sphincterotomy (cutting the sphincter muscle to allow drainage from the biliary/pancreatic tract).

What are the possible complications from acute pancreatitis?
Complications can be localized or systemic. Systemic complications are usually seen in severe acute pancreatitis. These include hypotension (drop in blood pressure), pulmonary edema, and adult respiratory distress syndrome. Inflammation may extend to surrounding organs such as the kidneys, colon and stomach, causing renal dysfunction, colitis, gastrointestinal bleeding, peptic ulcer disease and varices. Localized complications include fluid collections, pancreatic pseudocysts, pancreatic necrosis, and infectious pancreatic necrosis.

Quote from Johns Hopkins Medicine web page
發表於 8-4-2010 02:12:08 | 顯示全部樓層
依家至知道,德哥,take care&good luck!
發表於 8-4-2010 09:56:11 | 顯示全部樓層
brother DMS
take care ar
發表於 8-4-2010 11:04:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Take Care:52:
發表於 8-4-2010 12:51:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Master DMS, take care, God of the TOY bless you~~~~~
發表於 8-4-2010 13:13:18 | 顯示全部樓層
What a wonderful vacation that I haven't tried before............ After I arrived here at 31st March ...
Lucky that those doctors and nurses are quite beautiful and they act more professional than those HK doctors. (Sorry for all HK doctors but it is true.......)

Ooooo... is too bad...

hope u can get well soon, take care.

so, u can't see Vincent van Gogh's painting and taste Dutch fish b4 hospital... too bad xN

buy is so lucky can meet beautiful nurses, in KLM airline all is fat older ugly...:50:
發表於 8-4-2010 14:09:04 | 顯示全部樓層
I just returned from Swissland & saw this page

Take care Brother Doug! Hope you get well soon!
發表於 8-4-2010 20:45:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Wow, sounds pretty serious....  Take care Duck Gor!  The World of Toys needs you!!
頭像被屏蔽
發表於 8-4-2010 23:09:27 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
發表於 8-4-2010 23:24:18 | 顯示全部樓層
just happened to see this post.... seems a bit late but still want to wish "Doug Gor" get well soon and don't let anything to ruin your precious holiday..!!
 樓主| 發表於 9-4-2010 10:55:15 | 顯示全部樓層
I was back to HK at 6:50 a.m. today!  Now back home already and thx all guys' support.

Anyway, I will visit TKO Hospital for further treatment next Monday...............

Life is wonderful and enjoy! :$
頭像被屏蔽
發表於 9-4-2010 11:02:46 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
發表於 9-4-2010 19:33:36 | 顯示全部樓層
嘩好多英文啊~
5130243 發表於 3-4-2010 07:24 PM

不用擔心,我們有谷歌翻譯 ..:P
多麼美妙的假期,我沒有嘗試過 ............當我在3月31日抵達這裡,我有機會在這裡享受的醫療服務後 2天...............

經過調查後,醫生從這裡(至少5個不同的醫生,我有conculted),我是遭受了decises稱為:
急性Pancreattis ............我感到非常痛苦後面我的胃,當我在酒店,我沒有選擇要發送的位置 - Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis(醫院名稱荷蘭語)。幸運的是這些醫生和護士都非常漂亮,他們的行為比香港更專業的醫生。 (對不起,所有的醫生,但香港是一個真正的.......)很多試驗已進行了類似的血液檢測,超聲波和CT掃描調查等...我不知道有多少天,我必須呆在那裡,但唯一感到後悔,我是...........我的妻子時,她哭兩次訪問我............... (老實說,我不認為我是認真的話)

希望我可以出去不久casue我沒有吃任何東西超過 2天,覺得很無聊的醫院。 (幸運,我帶我的PSP和我打GVGN現在 .....否則 ..........)多少錢,我需要花後我走出了醫院 ..... ....???

請輸入英文為回答這個線程 casue有沒有中文編碼或相關的設置在這裡 ..........跆拳道.................

p.s.請告知弟弟GGGG,我想聽聽他的專業意見急性Pancreattis。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 8-5-2024 09:12 PM , Processed in 0.037240 second(s), 14 queries .