Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5650|回復: 0

Anyone brought Transformers: The Game yet?

[複製鏈接]
發表於 22-6-2007 11:55:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I just brought Transformers: The Game (PSP) and both version of NDS Transformers.
Anyone brought it yet?

I think the NDS one is cool! Never expected NDS can create such quaility 3D graphic. It's nothing compare to PSP in graphical sense, but for NDS this is already 1 of the best 3D game.

The fighting action is good and in NDS version you start off with your unique transformer and can trasform into any vechicle you want as you play through the game. As you progress, new transformers will be unlock for your disposal. Charater like Optimus Prime, Iron Hide, Bumblebee, Megatron, Star Scream are available. The NDS game come in 2 different versions, Autobot and Decepticon. Obvious enough, Autobot version can only use autobot's Transformers and same for the Decepticon version, only Decepticon can be used.

The game play is very similar to GTA and PSP version of Transformers the game. Highly recommand to anyone who own a NDS and is a lover of Transformers. But if you are looking for graphic candy in Handheld console, you should play the PSP version.

PSP version play the story of transformers, it will automatically chose side for you through out the game. The game play compare to NDS version is very bad... Poor control method... keeep loosing you target is 1 of the problem. Also you slow... I really mean SLOW turning is an extreme problem!!! Other problem you will encounter during the game is during close combat... poor action... and also transsformation graphic feels like NDS with better graphic... rough. Hope this is not the same as PS3 Wii PS2 and PC version. this game not worth the time to play... unless you really crazy about Transformers... otherwise wait for the console one, or stick with the NDS version... This game again proof graphic is not everything in Game... Game play is more important!

[ 本文章最後由 Monutal 於 25-6-2007 10:40 AM 編輯 ]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 2-6-2024 09:24 PM , Processed in 0.052289 second(s), 20 queries .