樓主: kenqi6960

[Hot Toys] Hottoys Ironman Mark VII malaysia being stolen

關閉 [複製鏈接]
 樓主| 發表於 2-7-2013 10:21:12 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 30# 天碼

应该是啦。。。
發表於 2-7-2013 10:58:30 | 顯示全部樓層
I find it a bit strange, becoz:
1. if the goods were shipped and stolen, the insurance should be able to cover the lost (depends on which type they buy)

2. It's true that the goods were gone, but it shouldn't be the customer who "suffer"? I mean even they were stolen, they can ship another lot, customers in Malay inevitably need to wait longer but at least they can collect them, not just "oh I am sorry your goods have been stolen so I can only send you a refund" (who pay for the goods will be another issue but definitely not customer's fault)
發表於 2-7-2013 11:01:46 | 顯示全部樓層
I find it a bit strange, becoz:
1. if the goods were shipped and stolen, the insurance should be ab ...
jeffloh 發表於 2-7-2013 10:58 AM

donno if hot toys willing to produce more piece as "replacement" or not
發表於 2-7-2013 11:12:13 | 顯示全部樓層
donno if hot toys willing to produce more piece as "replacement" or not
kkchan 發表於 2-7-2013 11:01 AM

I am sure they can if they are willing to. But of coz HT has no reponsibility in the stolen goods as if the goods were stolen after HT has delivered to Malaysia retailers, they already fulfilled their contract. (if the goods were stolen before they board the ship then it will be another story)

I don't know but I am guessing HT is still producing Mk-7 (coz many people still waiting to collect theirs) so it's not difficult to make 1000pcs more (unless they run out of parts)

Anyway, my point is , I feel sorry for this kind of things happended, but I don't agree that customers should be affected. Of coz refund is a solution but if I were the customer, I ordered it becoz I really want it, not becoz I can get a refund later.
發表於 2-7-2013 11:29:26 | 顯示全部樓層
好慘,只可以選擇賠訂:(

如果係香港ht香港果批唔見會唔會做多批呢?如果做多批可能唔同價錢,不過我估ceo都只會賠訂

唔知批貨會點出手?去強國?
 樓主| 發表於 2-7-2013 11:44:27 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 32# jeffloh

hi Jeff loh,
I totally agree with your said... is really not the customer suffer and what to do now is the fact that the distributor here already return the deposit to us .... even i write it to complaint to hottoys there is not single email reply to me ... yes hottoys will not take any responsibility on this but atleast show some sincere to reply us ... I have being having this issue twice in malaysia... 1st is Batman hottoys DX12 preoder and cut stock from distributor... and i assume this is not hottoys cutting cost is Malaysia Distributor cutting cost as they are toy shop owner in malaysia too...
 樓主| 發表於 2-7-2013 11:44:50 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 33# kkchan

I hope they will lets pray for it
 樓主| 發表於 2-7-2013 11:50:59 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 35# whitedol

我地走头无路
 樓主| 發表於 2-7-2013 11:54:08 | 顯示全部樓層
如果个未第兄系香港认识hottoy的同事麻烦将这封信转交给他们

Dear Customer Service of Hottoys,
As one of the Hottoys loyal fans from Malaysia, I wish express my dissatisfaction for what has happened to the Hottoys items I pre-ordered recently. This is the second time i write in to your good company; however I have yet to receive any respond to my previous correspondence earlier.
FYI, on 2012, my friends and I have pre-ordered batman dx12, together with 4 units from Malaysia toys shop. We have been waiting for a year now however we were then informed by the shop (Malaysia distributor) that the delay (for one full year!) was because the Hong Kong Hottoys distributor has cut the stock we pre-ordered. The explanation, after a full year delay, is not acceptable and we were very disappointed and frustrated.
Our most recent pre-order is for the Hottoys Iron Mark VII. However we were informed by the toy shop that the stocks have been stolen; and that they are facing the same stock cutting issue. In other words, as an avid Hottoys collector, I would have missed out the collection of two great items!
Such unpleasant experience is definitely damaging Hottoys’ reputation in the Malaysia market ...when we can’t even get our stock although we pre-order with toys shop in Malaysia? The main reason of pre-order is to secure the items; and to avoid collectors from having to buy at a marked up price from secondary market. In this instance, pre-order has defeated its purpose.
I have Hottoys collectors friends in Taiwan / Japan/ China, and they do not face this type of problem. I hope the Hottoys will be able to help look into this matter with utmost urgency,
Being in advertising and branding industry, I know with this kind of customer touch point will surely spoil the good name and reputation of Hottoys. It is my hope that Hottoys will be able to help us on above-mentioned issues.

I urge Hottoys to look into this soonest possible, for the interest of your customers/ supporters – and for the benefit of your brand reputation.
Thanking your urgent attention

From
Ken Kee
發表於 2-7-2013 12:01:35 | 顯示全部樓層
點解會有人信, 仲要寫哂信又剩咁 {:2_312:}
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 3-5-2024 03:23 PM , Processed in 0.031542 second(s), 13 queries .