註冊
樓主: stonekeung01

[分享討論] 電影[The Amazing Spider-man 2]新消息

[複製鏈接]
發表於 4-6-2013 18:04:06 | 顯示全部樓層
Mr. Stan Lee, 等到你了.:64:
 樓主| 發表於 5-6-2013 09:44:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Spidey and Gwen Swing Around

Photos from the set of Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 are just pouring in! We've got a bunch of new great quality set photos to share with you featuring Spidey and Gwen swinging around the set of the film. I'm not sure what's going on in the scene, but I imagine Peter is in the process of attempting to save Gwen. There's also a few other photos I included of just Spider-Man doing his thing.

樓主| 發表於 17-6-2013 11:58:02 | 顯示全部樓層
 樓主| 發表於 18-6-2013 10:20:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Release Dates Set for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 and 4

Sony Pictures is very confident in their Spider-Man franchise, and they should be! Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man did very well, and it was embraced by many of the fans. The sequel is set to be released on May 2nd, 2014, and it's also shaping up to be a great looking [url=http://www.bizrate.com/movie/index__af_assettype_id--4__af_creative_id--3__af_id--[AFF-ID]__af_placement_id--[AFF-PLACEMENT-ID].html]movie[/url]. I have no doubt it's going to be a solidly entertaining sequel. I love the stuff I've seen from the set photos. This most recent Spider-Man reboot definitely got more love from the fans than the new Superman movie did, which I find interesting.

The studio has announced that they will be releasing The Amazing Spider-Man 3 on June 10th, 2016, and part 4 on May 4th, 2018. There's no word on who will be back for these new films, but I'm sure that director Marc Webb, Andrew Garfield (Peter Parker), and Shailene Woodley (Mary Jane) will be back.

I'm excited to see the direction they plan on taking these characters. Here's the full press release:

With Sony Pictures Entertainment now in production in New York on The Amazing Spider-Man™ 2, slated for release on May 2, 2014, the studio is planting its flag on two future release dates for one of the most successful franchises in studio history, it was announced today by Jeff Blake, Chairman, Worldwide Marketing and Distribution for Sony Pictures. The next two films in the story of Peter Parker will be released on June 10, 2016, and on May 4, 2018, respectively.

Commenting on the announcement, Blake said, “Spider-Man is our most important, most successful, and most beloved franchise, so we’re thrilled that we are in a position to lock in these prime release dates over the next five years

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay by Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci & Jeff Pinkner, with a previous draft by James Vanderbilt, and based on the Marvel Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach are the producers. The executive producers are E. Bennett Walsh, Stan Lee, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci.

The Amazing Spider-Man took in over $750 million at the worldwide box office last year
 樓主| 發表於 19-6-2013 09:40:09 | 顯示全部樓層

A lot of fans have speculated that Felicity Jones would be playing Felicia Hardy aka Black Cat in Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2. She might have confirmed that she is indeed playing the character in how she trips and stumbles while trying to reply to a question about what it was like for her to play Black Cat in the film

When talking to flicksandthecity, she is asked how it feels working on the superhero franchise to which she responded:

"I really enjoyed it because it was so different from anything I've ever done before. And just testing a different thing in you as an actor, because the scale is so enormous. but I had a really fun time."

Then the interviewer throws a curveball and asks if she is looking forward to everyone seeing her as Black Cat in the film, and this was her reply:

"Um, well, uhhh... possibly. I don't know, yeah. I kind of, it's umm...yeah, if that happens, that would be wonderful, yeah."

She was trying so hard not to saying anything because she obviously doesn't want to get in trouble for saying anything. If she wasn't playing Black Cat, she could have just denied playing the character, but she didn't.

Here's the thing. I don't think we'll actually see Black Cat in this movie. Like Mary Jane Watson, I think her character is just going to be set up in this film, but will end up playing a much larger role in the two other sequels that were announced recently
 樓主| 發表於 20-6-2013 01:12:23 | 顯示全部樓層

樓主| 發表於 20-6-2013 09:30:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Mary Jane Watson Will Not Be in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

Even though actress Shailene Woodley has completed shooting her scenes as Mary Jane Watson in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, it has been revealed that the character will not show up until the third movie. Webb explained,

The report comes from the latest print issue of EW, who say that Mary Jane Watson's role is now being saved for the third installment of the Marc Webb-directed franchise. When asked about it, Woodley said,

Of course I'm bummed. But I am a firm believer in everything happening for a specific reason...Based on the proposed plot, I completely understand the need for holding off on introducing [Mary Jane] until the next film.

Webb explained in a statement:

I made a creative decision to streamline the story and focus on Peter and Gwen and their relationship. Shailene is an incredibly talented actress and while we only shot a few scenes with Mary Jane, we all love working with her.

Her role in the sequel was not going to be that big anyway, that it basically set up her character for the third one, so I doubt it will impact the story at all. This news comes to light shortly after Felicity Jone's response to a question made it clear that she is playing Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat, in the movie.

There's no word on whether the footage that Woodley already shot will be used in the third installment. I imagine it will just end up on the cutting room floor, and they'll end up giving her a new introduction. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be released in the US on May 2, 2014 and part 3 will be released on June 10th, 2016.
 樓主| 發表於 21-6-2013 09:51:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Mary Jane Watson Recast in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Films?

It was recently reported that director Marc Webb decided to cut Mary Jane Watson out of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 to put more focus on the relationship between Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy. Now the plan is to introduce the character in The Amazing Spider-Man 3, but what wasn't certain is if Shailene Woodley would return to the role. Some sites speculated that due to her commitment with the Divergent franchise she would be able to return, but as of right now no sequels have been announced. It's starting to look like she won't be back in the role though

MovieWeb claims that Sarah Gadon (Cosmopolis) was already cast as Mary Jane Watson before Woodley even left the franchise. Apparently the filmmakers just wanted to take the character in a different direction. Maybe the producers and filmmakers heard the complaints about Woodley's portrayal of the character, and decided to make a change. There's no confirmation of this casting rumor yet, so we'll just have to wait and see if it's true or not.

Gadon had a role in Cosmopolis opposite Robert Pattinson, and will next be seen in Dracula with Luke Evans and Dominic Cooper

Do you think she looks like a better fit for the role?
 樓主| 發表於 23-6-2013 19:53:30 | 顯示全部樓層

樓主| 發表於 11-7-2013 08:36:35 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 stonekeung01 於 11-7-2013 08:53 AM 編輯

Spidey 和Electro 一起登上了《Entertainment Weekly》最新一期封面

發表於 11-7-2013 15:08:03 | 顯示全部樓層
h t tp:/ /w w w.yo utube.co m/ watch?v = Ud1vJT0 Hgm0
is it real?
發表於 11-7-2013 18:41:14 | 顯示全部樓層
h t tp:/ /w w w.yo utube.co m/ watch?v = Ud1vJT0 Hgm0
is it real?
ironman123 發表於 11-7-2013 03:08 PM

應該是美國漫畫展上的偷拍預告片~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkbTwyzhWX4
我找到這版本,同偷拍版不同~
可是的確有新奸角出現?
不知是不是真的版本XD
:60:
 樓主| 發表於 11-7-2013 21:34:15 | 顯示全部樓層

發表於 11-7-2013 21:45:37 | 顯示全部樓層
謝謝師兄報料{:1_208:}
發表於 12-7-2013 14:30:12 | 顯示全部樓層
:36:回復 87# Domeki

hehe,你這版本下面寫了fan made,不過整得5錯
今集我估有green goblin
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 2-5-2024 07:01 AM , Processed in 0.038734 second(s), 14 queries .