Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
樓主: stonekeung01

[分享討論] 電影[The Amazing Spider-man 2]新消息

[複製鏈接]
發表於 24-4-2013 18:26:14 | 顯示全部樓層
I always think that the suit of ASM1 is made from a basketball.
 樓主| 發表於 25-4-2013 10:04:25 | 顯示全部樓層

Check out this incredible series of photos from the New York set of Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2. These are the most detailed images that I've seen of Spider-Man's new costume, and it looks so damn cool! I want one. The director also tweeted out a photo featuring Ravencroft, and I've included a couple more featuring Harry Osborn looking out the window for Spider-Man

發表於 27-4-2013 07:12:35 | 顯示全部樓層
正到无朋友!!!
 樓主| 發表於 30-4-2013 01:41:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Set Photos of Spidey and Jamie Foxx

A few new photos from the New York set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 have surfaced featuring Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man interacting with Jamie Foxx's character Max Dillon before he becomes Electro. It looks like Spidey is helping him out with his blue prints. It sucks that they'll end up fighting each other to the death!
The Marc Webb-directed film also stars Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti, and Sally Field. It's set to be released on May 2nd, 2014

樓主| 發表於 1-5-2013 23:01:53 | 顯示全部樓層

There's a lot of Spider-Man awesomeness going on in New York right now, and we've got a few more photos from the set of Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 featuring Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man and Jamie Foxx's Max Dillon. There's also few videos that show off a chase scene being filmed. I wonder when we're going to get our first look at Paul Giamatti as The Rhino!
The Marc Webb-directed film also stars Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley, Colm Feore, and Sally Field. It's set to be released on May 2nd, 2014. I'm glad they went with the more classic Spider-Man costume this time around.
發表於 1-5-2013 23:38:11 | 顯示全部樓層
今次隻眼睇到入面個人WO~
發表於 2-5-2013 07:29:24 | 顯示全部樓層
The new suit looks much much better than the last one.
 樓主| 發表於 2-5-2013 09:40:30 | 顯示全部樓層

It looks like we may have our first look at Aleksei Sytsevich a.k.a. The Rhino in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Apparently, this is Paul Giamatti's stunt double, but it does show us what the character is going to look like.
The photos come from a big chase sequence that was shot recently in streets of Rochester, New York. The sequence involved the theft of an Oscorp armored van by some villains in a tow truck, and The Rhino was the driver
 樓主| 發表於 7-5-2013 09:45:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Spoilerish Gwen Stacy Set Photos

I'm going right into SPOILER territory so go away if you don't want to know what Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy wardrobe means.
It's been talked about for some time now that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 would most likely be building up to the "Death of Gwen Stacy" storyline. The latest bunch of set photos that have been released seem to confirm that. Stone is shown wearing an outfit that looks almost exactly like the one that Gwen wore when she died in The Amazing Spider-Man #121.
Check out the photos and let us know what you think! Do you think they'll actually kill off Gwen in this sequel?
The film also stars Andrew Garfield, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field, Chris Cooper and B.J. Novak, and is set for release on May 2nd, 2014.

發表於 9-5-2013 23:38:20 | 顯示全部樓層
hell yeah, cant wait spidey{:1_208:}
發表於 10-5-2013 22:29:59 | 顯示全部樓層
好期待第二集、幾時又出返綠魔人,八爪魚博士和毒蜘蛛
 樓主| 發表於 11-5-2013 02:50:31 | 顯示全部樓層

A bunch of new photos from the set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 have surfaced online. They feature Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) and Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) hanging out, and Spider-Man taking a ride on the top of an NYPD cop car. The movie is currently shooting in Rochester, NY.

發表於 11-5-2013 09:26:51 | 顯示全部樓層
今次隻眼睇到入面個人WO~
wingieng1202 發表於 1-5-2013 11:38 PM

我覺得到時大銀幕上映時,會執走對眼
 樓主| 發表於 13-5-2013 10:24:21 | 顯示全部樓層
First Official Look a Paul Giamatti

Here's our first actual look at Paul Giamatti as the pissed off Aleksei Mikhailovich Sytsevich, a.k.a The Rhino, in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Giamatti is going to be so good in this role. He looks insane! Director Marc Webb tweeted out the photo with the following caption...

"Day 66. Privet, Amerika. Poznakom'tes c Aleksei Sytsevich! "

We'll have to wait to see how much of a role this character plays in the story, and if we'll actually see him as The Rhino. If so, it will be interesting to see what that costume is going to look like. I've also included so set photos of him with Spider-Man!

樓主| 發表於 13-5-2013 18:44:36 | 顯示全部樓層

Over the weekend, we got our first look at Paul Giamatti as Aleksei Mikhailovich Sytsevich a.k.a The Rhino, in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. There were also a few set photos of Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) taking on a big semi truck that The Rhino is plowing around in. Today, we've got a few new photos from the set to show you, along with three videos of the truck scene. Check them out below

The Amazing Spiderman Shoots in Brooklyn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7o9Z-AdRWmY
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 2-5-2024 06:21 AM , Processed in 0.025400 second(s), 14 queries .