[複製鏈接]
發表於 19-8-2012 19:36:24 | 顯示全部樓層
PA改我得2隻...
一隻係Ezio另一隻係戰神

外型真係冇得彈...但係關節就......:31:
發表於 19-8-2012 20:15:54 | 顯示全部樓層
買個3隻,蛇叔,電子忍者,裝甲蝙蝠。我覺得上色同造型都ok, 但成日都企唔穩,擺好轉頭就pk, 重整冧埋我其它玩具,十分嚟講最少扣五分!:*
發表於 20-8-2012 02:29:37 | 顯示全部樓層
I sell all play arts figures since 2007.

The old play arts are by Kotobukiya, Play arts Kai are by SquareEnix I think.
Old Play Arts Figs, QC is ok, very good, no damage or anything werid on 99.99% of them. If anything wrong just the design of the fig.

Play Arts Kai, some of them is good, some of them has tons of problems. I believe that SquareEnix does not have a QC control person in any China factory, China people fix with shit QC product along with the good ones, that why some of us get very good one, and some very bad ones.

The oldest play arts kai was REALLY GOOD, no QC problem at all that's the Final Fantasy 13, Snow, Lighting and Vanille they ALSO come with Display Stand !!

Then! the 2nd release of the later FF13 Figs, Fang, Hope and Sach, QC start to have problems......Fang got shorter...shorter than Vanille....Hope is ok...Sarch is little hard to stand AND from NOW ON, they do not come with anymore display stand!!! But the QC is still pretty good, very acceptable.

From then the QC is been ma ma day, ok gum. Few of them are extremely good tim such as
Final Fantasy Dissidia , Cloud, Squall and Gabranth (Super good!!!) also Assassin Creed and Full Metal Alchemist, they are pretty good and no problem.

THEN!!! Till Metal Gear Solid..start from here! Every single figure from there start to have a lot of problems. They also increased their 拂ing price from then too!!!!

Example...I ordered 10 MGS Peace Walker Miller, 6 of them has one leg long and one leg short problems

10 Street Fighter Cammy, 5 of them her eyes are 拂ed up, one eye is higher than the other.

10 Akuma, however I have no problem at all. Very lucky.

20 Cybrog Ninja, only one has problem, missing a piece of armor.

25 Batman (1st one) half of them has some problems

10 Harley quinn, half has problems.

and so on and so on....

If you buy play arts kai figures!!! You MUST look!!!!
1. length of legs, see if they are even.
2. Print job, face...
3. Joints on the shoulder to arms.(The gap, do you see any whiteish suffs in it, or AA glue kind of stuff on it, it yes, then do not buy). It will be broken when you try to move that arm!!!

Those are the main problems for most play arts figures.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 19-5-2024 09:04 PM , Processed in 0.052510 second(s), 13 queries .