Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 3173|回復: 2

[分享討論] McFarlane - The Walking Dead TV and Comic Series

[複製鏈接]
發表於 15-1-2012 21:30:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hello Everyone,

Any fans in here seen these figures in HK and would like to share their experience about them? I managed to buy the Comic series (just the zombies only) and look forward to buying the TV versions soon. They are already out in US, just wish they come out quicker here in HK. Hear from fellow fans soon:)
發表於 15-1-2012 22:41:24 | 顯示全部樓層
I'm a fan of The Walking Dead too:)
I found them at yahoo hk auction
But i think that they are too expensive for me:31:
If you are interested,you can search "The Walking Dead"@yahoo hk auction
Some people sell them @TAOBAO too:73:
 樓主| 發表於 15-1-2012 23:03:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice to meet you anson1319.

I continue to read the comics and look forward to the rest of season 2 tv episode series to start next month. Just like you, I found these figures on yahoo HK auction (which just so happens to be a shop in MK) Not many places sell these figures and honestly, the price isn't too bad and works out similar to getting them shipped from US. Best thing is that I can see them and touch them in person before I pay for it.
I have no experience with Taobao and prefer to shop in person (get to avoid the defect figures)

The TV series 1 figures should arrive in HK after Chinese New Years. Hopefully that is true and I will post more information when that time comes. Hope you will enjoy this collection one day.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 28-3-2024 07:56 PM , Processed in 0.053790 second(s), 20 queries .