Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5720|回復: 8

Fewture/Artstorm distributor

[複製鏈接]
發表於 8-11-2011 20:40:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hello all, I hope all is well, I finally have some of my toys put up in the display, i will post pic up soon

I am just wondering if any of you know of the distributor of Fewture/Artstorm in Asia?  If so can someone help obtain some contact info?

The issues is that, my Fewture EX Juohmaru recently has a snapped off left arm, well, not the entire arm, just the forearm, the plastic hinge snapped off.  I emailed Fewture in Japan, and they said because its an older toy, they no longer have stock of any spare parts.

So what I wanted to do, is just to obtain contact info of Fewture/Artstorm, contact them to see if they will be able to source out the spare parts for me, I wanted to purchase an entire left arm.  I currently have it glued on, so that pretty much disabled elbow articulation

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
/G
發表於 8-11-2011 20:52:01 | 顯示全部樓層
香港代理
http://www.actiontoys.com.hk/atcu.html

不過如果你已經聯絡過日本都沒有辦法更換, 相信找香港代理也是同樣結果
 樓主| 發表於 9-11-2011 00:46:21 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the advise.  I will have my wife write them a email in Chinese.  I wrote the email to Fewture/Artstorm in what little Japanese I know, and they replied within 24 hours, so I am happy :)
發表於 9-11-2011 00:54:58 | 顯示全部樓層
你隻野有咩問題~ ? 佢地換隻新的比你?
 樓主| 發表於 9-11-2011 03:24:35 | 顯示全部樓層
I bought the figure a while back, I also am not in Asia, so I highly doubt there werwe a lot of stock to begin with, given the circumstances, I don't think anyone will be replacing it for me...

Anyways, elbow of the figure uses a traditional circular fitted joint, unfortunately, its a plastic joint that snapped in half due to material fatigue, so the only option is to either glue it, which i did, but it disabled what little articulation it offered.  The other option is to completely replace the arm, but it appears that nobody has stock of spare parts...

Which totally suck horse sh!t as this is one of my favourite...
發表於 9-11-2011 14:04:03 | 顯示全部樓層
咁代理換隻全新的比你?
 樓主| 發表於 9-11-2011 20:55:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks, I have yet to email the HK distributor, I am going to try locally here in Toronto first as there is one store that sells their product.

hbk111b12 , No I don't expect anyone to give me a new one.  It is an older product and in all likelihood, it probably snapped off due to my neglegence.  I just want someone to sell me a complete, fully functional, flawless (relatively) left arm, so that I can repair it myself.. just do a swap
發表於 10-11-2011 16:12:40 | 顯示全部樓層
我就係奇怪出左咁耐的野, 仲有得換新? or 換parts ??
係就真係好犀利
 樓主| 發表於 15-11-2011 02:44:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Alright, no luck, nobody stock any parts for this.  My other option is to get one from ebay for well over 400 USD... which i am really tempted to do...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 19-5-2024 06:03 AM , Processed in 0.052020 second(s), 19 queries .