Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5204|回復: 2

轉貼-TRANS JETS GIANT

[複製鏈接]
發表於 26-10-2011 00:56:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
轉貼-TRANS JETS GIANT (原文也是轉貼)

Trans Jets is your go-to purveyor of middling, greasy Mazinger bootlegs. The Giant takes the TJ model to new heights and new depths simultaneously. Instead of a middling, greasy bootleg of a Maz toy, here Trans Jets has produced a middling, greasy bootleg of Gardian dressed up as Mazinger!

The Giant’s window-box is pleasingly large and sturdy, in scale with the Godaikin boxes, and even has a handle! Promising!

There is no promise within, only despair. The first thing you’ll notice is the extensive paint chipping, unique for a brand new toy sealed within a box. The second thing you’ll notice is the slightly “off” Styrofoam tray. In a stunning display of thrift, Trans Jets has opted to keep the Styrofoam tray of, I’m guessing, Baikanfu, completely intact. Maz’s jet pack, chest crest, and other accessories have been crammed into all manner of openings not intended for them. Classic.

The actual figure is surprisingly sturdy. All of Gardian's diecast remains intact. Ironically, I’m not worried about his knees breaking. The paint and plastic are SLEAZY.

The head looks like a nightmare.

Giant retains most of the functionality and gimmickry of the Garbin shell, with opening hatches and firing shin missiles.

Rocket punch remains intact.

Giant comes with Gardian’s sword.

You can fit Dellinger inside, but the Giant's head can't close. Still looks interesting, though.

With Gardian, for comparison:

Trans Jets Giant also came in a Great Maz version, using a different head mold.

The giant is certainly unique, but I’d only recommend him for lovers of the strange. The best part about this toy is that it made me get Gardian out of the case. Gardian is a magnificent toy, and the Giant is its desecration. But kind of fun, all the same.
發表於 26-10-2011 09:29:26 | 顯示全部樓層
只能以O嘴回應....................:@
發表於 26-10-2011 23:30:21 | 顯示全部樓層
高狄安 x 鐵甲萬能俠...
我現在先知呢個世界真係咩都有可能~
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 18-5-2024 05:16 PM , Processed in 0.232102 second(s), 20 queries .