註冊
樓主: genesicgaogaiga

【勇者@toysdaily: Yusha net updated in Japan 4/9/09

[複製鏈接]
 樓主| 發表於 8-12-2006 15:04:13 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 jackstraw鼻屎佬 於 8-12-2006 02:00 PM 發表

又係喎, 平閎都已經牛龜咁大盒, 食家仲要係3合一box set, 個盒咪......:cool::no:

Yes, it should be very big.
I just wondered how can I take it back to my place??.
:?:?
 樓主| 發表於 8-12-2006 15:05:37 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 redfish 於 8-12-2006 08:30 AM 發表
其實brave saga新章的КЧУみ和ヮ⑦дみ, 新世紀勇者大戦的яユКюдみ, 是否都不屬於勇者系列
http://static.f ...

Theorectically, is yes. It is just like the Great BaanGaan in Brave Saga 1 & 2.
發表於 8-12-2006 16:36:05 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 genesicgaogaiga 於 8-12-2006 03:05 PM 發表

Theorectically, is yes. It is just like the Great BaanGaan in Brave Saga 1 & 2.

但一般人都當BaanGaan係最後一套勇者, 唔計呢兩套
發表於 8-12-2006 17:10:48 | 顯示全部樓層
太熱血:):)
 樓主| 發表於 8-12-2006 22:29:00 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 redfish 於 8-12-2006 04:36 PM 發表

但一般人都當BaanGaan係最後一套勇者, 唔計呢兩套

It is probably due to the fact that the games were not as hit as brave Saga no.1 and the design is not as good as Great Baangaan.
發表於 8-12-2006 23:50:30 | 顯示全部樓層
好耐都冇POST過野啦!
POST下今日入手既緊急4合體先!!

發表於 9-12-2006 11:23:41 | 顯示全部樓層
請問大大知道06的凱號是什麼來歷嗎?:?
 樓主| 發表於 9-12-2006 11:52:44 | 顯示全部樓層

Tales of Gaogaigo

原文章由 Kimutaku 於 9-12-2006 11:23 AM 發表
請問大大知道06的凱號是什麼來歷嗎?:?

I have answered this in the past.I just put  the answer in this link again

On 3/26/2006 the Grand Glorious Gathering Box set was released. The DVD's themselves consisted of 4 disks: 3 disks containing 4 episodes each and a new super special 'Disk Z'. This Z disk is A/V in all ordinary box and limited box. The limited box set has also got extra 3 CM's PVC GGG figures.
I am happy that I can have this limited box:love:

Project Z' is a new side story in the ever-continuing saga. This story gives us a completely story that takes place after GaGaGa FINAL.

1.The new GaoGaiGar is named 'GaoGaiGo' in the Z disk.
=>>
It's base unit is known as Kakuseijin GaiGo 凱号 (Gai, using the same character as 凱 name). Anyone who has seen Betterman, will instantly notice the name and similarietes with good reason--this new unit is a co-operative venture between Akamatsu Industries and GGG.

2.So what is Betterman??
=>>
Betterman was an animation launched in the period of 04/99 to 09/99.
Betterman takes place in the same universe as King of Braves GaoGaiGar, proven by several cameos of minor GaoGaiGar characters.

Story:
A deadly virus known as "Algernon" has attacked humanity with vicious meaning. At the forefront of the battle is the mystifying Akamatsu Industries – disguised as a heavy machine factory in Tokyo, this undercover organization uses neural enhanced weapons known as NeuroNoids to battle Algernon. Also helping with their secret efforts is the mysterious mutant who is only known as "Betterman".

The mecha used in this cartoon is the "Kakuseijin". This ulgy mech is spherical in shape. It needs two driver to control the machine. This ulgy mecha has 2 forms. One form is mainly used to detect and the other form for attack. The transformation is mainly by inversion of the machine and changing of upper limbs to lower limbs and verse versa.

Just like the original Kakuseijins, Gaigo has  both Accept mode and an Active mode. It will also require two pilots with Head Diver capabilities and they are 天海護 &  戒道.  Since Gaigo is a kind of Kakuseijins, so it is also ugly!!!

3.Betterman & GGG
In the GGG Grand glorious gathering, the betterman was added into the story of GGG Final. Betterman-Lamia himself is even the key of winning in the last episode of GGG Grand glorious gathering. Since there was no explanation in the past for the relationship between the Betterman and GGG, the extra Z disc tried to explain this issue. If U happened to have watch this Betterman in the past, U may find some of the characters at the final scenes of the GGG Final episode 8. The scene that U would find them was the one when the earth was rescued by GGGG and the people on earth were coming out and celebrating. U will see one woman and 2 men , dressed in orange factory clothing and stood on concretes. The betterman and GGG actually shared tha same time frame. The main difference was just the palce. The Betterman mainly dealed with Japan and earth, while GGG Final concentrated in Galaxy.

This animation was not an actual cartoon. It was just a story made of multiple fixed pics and accompanied with dialogue. It started with  天海護 testing the final fusion of Gaogaigo. Then some aacident occurred and the gaigo crushed into the sea before final fusion can be performed. Then Betterman came out and talked to  天海護. He said that the earth  was in danger again as the Three-Sun System was not yet compeltely destroyed. He also told   天海護 that the whole crews of GGG were not yet dead.  But under the Pas-Q machine and three sun system, GGGG has now become the devil and may endanger the earth.
天海護 then had to prepare to fight against the GGGG. Then the story ended............................

By the end of the story, gaogaigo was only shown in the last shot. No final fusion nor any fighting scene of gaogaigo was ever seen...........

Pics of Z disc.

Explanation sheet of Disc Z

[ 本帖最後由 genesicgaogaiga 於 13-11-2006 01:13 編輯 ]
 樓主| 發表於 9-12-2006 11:53:56 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 第五適格者 於 8-12-2006 11:50 PM 發表
好耐都冇POST過野啦!
POST下今日入手既緊急4合體先!!

]第五適格者, long time no see!
:shy:
Finally see your great collection again. :)
發表於 9-12-2006 11:59:48 | 顯示全部樓層
有野想問,之前唔係話brave合金07會係勇者聖戰嗎,怎麼會變了機動警察的?
 樓主| 發表於 9-12-2006 12:04:51 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 yugi 於 9-12-2006 11:59 AM 發表
有野想問,之前唔係話brave合金07會係勇者聖戰嗎,怎麼會變了機動警察的?

No idea at all.
I have attended C3 and WF 2006 but I did not see any trace of Patlabour at that moment.
But CM's suddenlty announced the release of Patlabour under the series of CM's Braves!!

By the way, the notice only said that Great BaanGaan would be released in 2007. This is  no No.7 on that poster.
It should be at least  no.9.
發表於 9-12-2006 13:39:07 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 genesicgaogaiga 於 9-12-2006 12:04 發表

No idea at all.
I have attended C3 and WF 2006 but I did not see any trace of Patlabour at that moment.
But CM's suddenlty announced the release of Patlabour under the series of CM's Braves ...

近排冇咩新野所以冇上黎POST野

希望唔好成日出埋O的唔關事既野啦話明係BRAVE合金MA!!!:*
 樓主| 發表於 9-12-2006 21:07:46 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 第五適格者 於 9-12-2006 01:39 PM 發表

近排冇咩新野所以冇上黎POST野

希望唔好成日出埋O的唔關事既野啦話明係BRAVE合金MA!!!:*

Yes,  :*

Patlabour = Brave:?:?
:die::die:
發表於 9-12-2006 21:51:29 | 顯示全部樓層
丫...照咁睇disc Z既內容應該唔會作其他發展...只係呢套限定版度出現....!?
 樓主| 發表於 9-12-2006 23:29:30 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 -Zeta- 於 9-12-2006 09:51 PM 發表
丫...照咁睇disc Z既內容應該唔會作其他發展...只係呢套限定版度出現....!?

At the present moment, the answer should be yes.:(
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 12-5-2024 12:33 PM , Processed in 0.070619 second(s), 13 queries .