pinky 夏娜幾時出wah?

08年1月,有排等:38:
 樓主| 發表於 15-11-2007 23:13:31 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 ShinningGundam 於 15-11-2007 11:10 PM 發表

08年1月,有排等:38:

:47:我而為係 2007 11月...........
發表於 16-11-2007 06:57:28 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 夏娜 於 15-11-2007 03:32 PM 發表

i used to live in canada... there was no way to escape from starwars.. it is everywhere... even tho i haven't watch any starwars movie or buy any starwars toys(i am not a starwars fans).. i still  ...

Oh~~~ I see:he:well...........actually I'm not a die-hard Starwars fans, but I do collect some of its action figures, some interesting characters:shy:However, I'm a super Stitch fans:* I always think if he was a Jedi, he will be the greatest one:! Anyway, I'm looking forward to join your "TD掃貨團":shiny:By the way, were you in Canada for study also? Is it easy to find toys in there?:handshake:It's XXXXing hard to find toys in Melbourne:help:
 樓主| 發表於 16-11-2007 11:11:31 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Called_Wind 於 16-11-2007 06:57 AM 發表

Oh~~~ I see:he:well...........actually I'm not a die-hard Starwars fans, but I do collect some of its action figures, some interesting characters:shy:However, I'm a super Stitch fans:* I always th ...

So u are not a hardcore fans fo starwars but only a pure stitch fans:DD
for Canada... let say the place where i live has quite a few stores around but with extremely high $.  Since is over the ocean, the toys is slower than HK by 1 and a half mouth or more  and there isn't as many kinds as HK has.  Is mainly gundams, SOC, SIC, saint seiya, egg and trading figure set.
This is why i decided to come back to HK,  i can live with only those stores.
I am greatly thankful and welcome u to join us.:71:
發表於 16-11-2007 11:30:32 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 夏娜 於 16-11-2007 11:11 AM 發表

So u are not a hardcore fans fo starwars but only a pure stitch fans:DD
for Canada... let say the place where i live has quite a few stores around but with extremely high $.  Since is over the oc ...

haha~~~ actually you can call me a Starwars fans with "low infection":34:cause I always think "hardcore" Starwars fans should refer to someone who know everything about Starwars and collect almost all products of Starwars, but I'm not:he:However, I do have a small collection of Starwars figures (Jedi and clone troopers....etc). It's seems Canada's situation is even better than Melbourne, cause there are only two shops sell Japanese toys in here and price is usually triple:help:the products come in terribly slow and few choices...............:angry:

I think I'll go back to Hong Kong for the reason that same as yours~~~:p
 樓主| 發表於 16-11-2007 11:47:10 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Called_Wind 於 16-11-2007 11:30 AM 發表

haha~~~ actually you can call me a Starwars fans with "low infection":34:cause I always think "hardcore" Starwars fans should refer to someone who know everything about Starwars and collect almost ...

yes .. i have seen those super hardcore fans of starwars.  They are... crazy... u know those light saber that cost around 1xxx HKD .  They have at least 1-2 of those with different colours.:(

wow... ur place is triple the hk $?...CA side is double the HK$ only, but yes i got to agree the fewer choices and slow stock.  It is very annoying
發表於 16-11-2007 12:21:47 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 夏娜 於 16-11-2007 11:47 AM 發表

yes .. i have seen those super hardcore fans of starwars.  They are... crazy... u know those light saber that cost around 1xxx HKD .  They have at least 1-2 of those with different colours.:(

w ...

Those guys are wealthy :* they could afford buying a statue which cost 2 or 3000 HKD to decorate their home:(by the way, buying toys at Melbourne does have at least one advantage, that is............no one will race for buying toys~~~ no one will compete with you:he:(except Transformers toys:x) However, if compare with Hong Kong, it's much better~~~:D
 樓主| 發表於 16-11-2007 12:35:03 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Called_Wind 於 16-11-2007 12:21 PM 發表

Those guys are wealthy :* they could afford buying a statue which cost 2 or 3000 HKD to decorate their home:(by the way, buying toys at Melbourne does have at least one advantage, that is......... ...

:DD:DD same thing in canada.  No one ever race with other ppl.  
i can't really agree on the transformers.  I am also a transformers collector but in CA(well for the area i live in) has no way to find exclusive transformers.  There is no target around so there is no target exclusive to be found.  Also the walmart in my area never has any Walmart exclusive as well.  For toysrus, they didn't have any exclusive until this year may.  I was actually quite shocked when i saw G1 soundwave there.  But when i got back to HK all kinds of transformers can be seen Easily at toysrus, jusco and MK.  Any verisons, Target,walmart, toysrus, EVEN comic con exclusive rodimus.  The only difference is in canada Transformer movie series barricade(policecar) or some nice ones. $ didn't get fired up.  In HK, barricade is found at $@(( ... that is honestly very dirty there
發表於 16-11-2007 13:11:21 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 夏娜 於 16-11-2007 12:35 PM 發表

:DD:DD same thing in canada.  No one ever race with other ppl.  
i can't really agree on the transformers.  I am also a transformers collector but in CA(well for the area i live in) has no way to ...

Well............for Transformers at Melbourne.........I could only say, not only exclusive, even the regular issues also hard to find after the "first wave" released:unhappy:. I'm a good example of poor fans.......... when the movie has just released, it's not hard to find any characters(except the BEE), but after the "first wave" gone...........they never refill stock:(I missed the chance to grab my favorite character during the first wave,  now  I could only found some  dust at the Target and even Toysrus:help: I want the TANK~~ BRAWL~~~:handshake:
 樓主| 發表於 16-11-2007 14:29:42 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Called_Wind 於 16-11-2007 01:11 PM 發表

Well............for Transformers at Melbourne.........I could only say, not only exclusive, even the regular issues also hard to find after the "first wave" released:unhappy:. I'm a good example o ...

brawl?.. u are looking for the big one or the delux one?... i have the delux size one.  The side flipping pieces is very easy to break.  My first brawl had that part broken in 3 weeks then i went to buy another one.  I exchange the new parts from the new brawl to my old brawl and then i refund the new brawl.haha:DD
發表於 16-11-2007 14:39:25 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 夏娜 於 16-11-2007 02:29 PM 發表

brawl?.. u are looking for the big one or the delux one?... i have the delux size one.  The side flipping pieces is very easy to break.  My first brawl had that part broken in 3 weeks then i went to ...

Well.............the regular one will suit me already :(coz I don't have enough space for a big tank:xBy the way, your exchange strategy was great:71:
 樓主| 發表於 16-11-2007 16:22:27 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Called_Wind 於 16-11-2007 02:39 PM 發表

Well.............the regular one will suit me already :(coz I don't have enough space for a big tank:xBy the way, your exchange strategy was great:71:

:shy: actually is kind of a dirty trick.... i always do that ....... is the policy in canada same as ur place?.. item opened..can be refund or exchange in 14 days.. unopen with bill can exchange or refund in 48 days?
 樓主| 發表於 16-11-2007 16:34:01 | 顯示全部樓層
TRYY and Shinninggundam.. tomorrow really going out?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 04:12 PM , Processed in 0.033610 second(s), 13 queries .