Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
返回列表 發新帖
樓主: godwine

[鐵道] Progress on my N-Scale project

[複製鏈接]
 樓主| 發表於 2-9-2013 01:06:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Finally, the thing is coming together.  I am a bit behind, I initially wanted to complete the landscaping of this and move on to coloring starting this week, but there are still quite a bit left to do, though I say i am about 90% complete.  Here is what it will roughly look like

The actual layout, minus the central island.  The island will consist of miniature airport and an entertainment area, but i still need to figure out how to do this

The underpass.  The top is where the stream is, i still have to create the waterfall, thtat will require some work.  For now, i am using a green base, which doesn't look good.. so i may just cut this portion out and redo it

The lake, again, i don't like the color much, once the white glue dry, i will see how it turns out, again, another piece that i may just cut out and redo.

Finally, the 3 sets that arrived from Japan on Friday, it cost me almost CDN$200 to purchase this set with shipping, a bit too steep for my wallet, so I will probably hold off on any purchases till I am in Japan this December
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 06:42 AM , Processed in 0.018067 second(s), 13 queries .