註冊
查看: 5093|回復: 4

[3A/ threezero] 3A Toys - Updated Shipping Information

[複製鏈接]
發表於 25-1-2013 09:00:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
From ThreeA Production Blog:
http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=4405

Action Portable shipping update and plans

Here are the releases, which been fully passed to our forwarding company for next stage of shipping:

Action Portable Slicer Tomorrow Kings (singles & packs, which includes: Slicer Tomorrow King Baka; Slicer Tomorrow King Kyuuketsuki with bot head and Slicer Tomorrow King 3pack )
Action Portable Heavy Tomorrow Kings (singles & pack, which includes: Heavy Tomorrow King Kato, Nasu, Soh singles and Heavy Tomorrow King 3pack)

Action Portable The Two Oyabun 2pack already shipped out some time ago.

Few people were asking about Action Portable Interheavy TK shipping. This figure was offered as the surprise during AP Fantome / Barguest de Plume sale, which took place two month later than AP Slicer & Heavy Tomorrow Kings and estimated shipping time for it was listed as 1st quarter of 2013, therefore it’s not shipping together with AP Slicer and Heavy TKs.

I already made an update about this, but since people keep sending emails: we shipped out all MGS REX orders this month.

Speaking about upcoming plans, we plan to start preparing shipping of Real Steel: Midas soon and I’ll keep you posted about our progress.

If you want to get tracking number of your Bambalandstore orders, you can contact our customers service ( cs@threeaonline.com ) and if you have any questions whatsoever about your ThreeA orders (or special instructions/wishes in mind), please do it straight away. I know that some people are shy and prefer not to disturb our CS, but please never hesitate to contact us, we will be delighted to help you!  If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to 3Asupport on twitter or engage with our official 3AVOX Facebook page .
發表於 25-1-2013 09:51:00 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks for your news
發表於 25-1-2013 10:31:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Any News for this:
2000AD Mongrol 1/12th
發表於 25-1-2013 11:04:48 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 3# magiam
after CNY
1/12th scale 2000D Mongrol update: Unfortunately I am bringing some not so fun news, as little Mongrols are taking a longer time at the Hatchery and I'll make another update after Chinese New Year / February 14th.
發表於 25-1-2013 12:08:39 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  magiam
after CNY
1/12th scale 2000D Mongrol update: Unfortunately I am bringing some not so ...
dreamtoys 發表於 25-1-2013 11:04 AM

Thanks your information!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 18-4-2024 08:23 AM , Processed in 0.054280 second(s), 20 queries .