Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 2574|回復: 4

[玩具報告] Loading Toys Gavin Head Mini Review

[複製鏈接]
發表於 22-5-2011 00:32:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This is the latest 1/6 head product released by Loading Toys.  I am lucky to get a sample for some evaluation and I would like to share my views.

As a stock product I am quite happy with the sculpt details, skin texture and paint job.  Different from the previous released head product, this one comes with a moveable neck joint.  The ball joint connecting the neck and the head is compatible with Hot Toys heads.  The socket connecting the neck to the body is compatible with various body types.

It is compatible with various Hot Toys bodies

It is also compatible with Soldier Story and BBI body.  The Soldier Story body comes with a fixed neck pole.  The ball joint is smaller than the Gavin head socket.  This can be easily fixed by applying some blu-tack to fill the gap.

The head comes with a balaclava and a pair of sunglasses which are perfect for "Modern Warfare Ghost" kitbashing.  I have done some simple shading to make the skull pattern standing out more.

I used this new Loading Toys head on my old Ghost figure.  I think it works pretty well.

The only 2 weaknesses I would say are 1) the joint between head and neck is a bit too obvious, 2) the balaclava is a bit too short.  It cannot quite cover the neck.  But other than that, overall speaking, this is a nice product with decent quality.  The universal neck joint is compatible with the popular body types in the market.  The head comes with a balaclava and sunglasses which are a must have for the Modern Warfare Ghost fans.

Oh, I think this may be a potential use of the head, too:
 樓主| 發表於 22-5-2011 10:40:11 | 顯示全部樓層
WARNING: The balaclava will stain the head black if it is left on the head for a while.
發表於 22-5-2011 10:55:00 | 顯示全部樓層
不太像:54:
發表於 22-5-2011 12:06:56 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks mgbb 兄...
反而期待你uscm 既新作 :34:
 樓主| 發表於 22-5-2011 12:20:53 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks mgbb 兄...
反而期待你uscm 既新作
aucrazy 發表於 22-5-2011 01:06 PM

haha!  Thanks!  You must have been to my personal website.  I hope to finish in a couple of months.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 5-5-2024 08:49 PM , Processed in 0.082224 second(s), 20 queries .