註冊
樓主: squareone

PG 癮... 都開始發作 *_*

[複製鏈接]
發表於 28-11-2008 12:48:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry, 誤復多一次!:64:

[ 本帖最後由 toysraven 於 28-11-2008 12:52 PM 編輯 ]
發表於 12-12-2008 19:06:04 | 顯示全部樓層
SQUAREONE BROTHER WHY U ( YRS POST) HERE ?? :?
發表於 3-1-2009 22:14:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi all,

I'm new in the forum and this is my second posting.  First of all Iwould like to say "hi" to all fellow Gundam collectors.  I have been watching this forum for the past 2 months or so.  I came across anotherforum (in simplified chinese) and I think it might be of interest tomost of you guys.  Here is the link of it:

http://bbs.pcgames.com.cn/topic.jsp?tid=1010343

For a quick preview, I've included some pictures found from this forum thread:

You'll find a lot of different and rare versions of both the MasterGrade and Perfect Grade Gundam RX-78-2.  I apologize if there were anyduplication of the same models which have been discussed in theprevious pages.  Hope you guys enjoy it.

Best regards,

PG_Gundam

[ 本帖最後由 PG_Gundam 於 3-1-2009 10:18 PM 編輯 ]
發表於 3-1-2009 22:28:50 | 顯示全部樓層

回覆 63# 的文章

More goodies found from the link above:

發表於 12-1-2009 22:58:41 | 顯示全部樓層
:handshake: :handshake:
發表於 28-2-2009 11:53:48 | 顯示全部樓層
:50:
發表於 8-5-2009 17:44:40 | 顯示全部樓層
我都係PC fnas...不過我現在只砌好左三台機體:80:
發表於 4-6-2009 09:54:21 | 顯示全部樓層
我都係一個PG粉絲,有時間比相D各位大大睇。
發表於 17-1-2014 12:22:25 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks for sharing~ :47:
發表於 24-1-2014 18:06:50 | 顯示全部樓層

for four weeks.

Despite all their high-dollar propaganda, expensive advertising and vaccine booths in airports, Wal-Marts and grocery stores, more and more people are coming to realize that many vaccines are dangerous for children and the seasonal flu vaccines in particular offer absolutely no scientifically-validated benefit whatsoever. They are pure quackery and nothing more.The really interesting thing about this trend is that parents with a higher education are consciously choosing to protect their children from vaccines.
Because they're present already in a naturally functioning, normal digestive system, probiotics are generally considered safe; however, it may be wise to consult with a health professional regarding the mixture of certain probiotics, as well as preferred applications for specific medical conditions.Remember too that a well-balanced lifestyle and a non-toxic, nutrient-rich diet is necessary in order to ensure maximum gain from any probiotics routine. Reducing all types of stress is also particularly important, especially during the holiday season.
(multi-national companies go from country to country leaving heartache, pain, and death behind. They target countries with large numbers of poor, no labor organization, and unstable governments easily controlled and corrupted by money.
All these factors are known to significantly increase the risk for heart disease, stroke and diabetes. Any natural compound that can minimize or reduce the effect of any of these dangerous lululemon yoga pants markers without the need for pharmaceuticals should become part of a protocol for millions of at-risk individuals.To conduct the study, participants were randomly assigned to consume grapes, in the form of a freeze-dried whole grape powder, or a placebo powder, for four weeks.
If you give strontium, you really increase bone density. How this works is a bit esoteric, but it makes lululemon sense.'You do not want to give your strontium and your calcium together because they are going to compete. Cousens has been the director of the Tree lululemon of Life Rejuvenation Center and Tree of Life Foundation. He has a program to reverse diabetes in twenty-one days.
Grass-fed beef, bison, lamb, organic poultry and eggs and wild-caught fish offer essential fatty acids and other compounds that enhance hormone function and reduce inflammation.Other great anti-inflammatory foods include coconut products, berries, and non-denatured whey protein from grass-fed cows. This protein source is loaded with L-glutamine and enhances cellular glutathione stores which are both necessary for rebuilding the gut and de-inflaming the body.
相關的主題文章:

?album=4&pid=61/displayimage.php?pid=61&message_id=431226dadabf4f0299b8ec00b9f579e6&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

?mod=space&uid=79509&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=251877
發表於 29-8-2015 20:57:07 | 顯示全部樓層
RCman_2009 發表於 8-5-2009 05:44 PM
我都係PC fnas...不過我現在只砌好左三台機體

我準備入手......... PG RX-78 :)
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 03:26 AM , Processed in 2.183719 second(s), 14 queries .