Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5560|回復: 3

[玩具報告] Metal Structure Nu Gundam - Kuma Report

[複製鏈接]
發表於 6-4-2020 10:38:48 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So finally got the full article and gallery up for the Metal Structure Nu Gundam; https://kumastyledesigns.com/metal-structure-nu-review/

Full article breaks it down but overall I gave it a 6.5/10.  Here's a copy and paste of the final score comments:

Overall Score: [I]6.5/10[/I] – The Bandai Metal Structure RX-93 is a very unapologetic display piece with just enough articulation to keep it from being considered a statue but personally comes out to be a big disappointment in this area. Ultimately it appeals to a particular crowd who are it seems are ultimately just looking for a big, pretty Nu Gundam to have displayed in the hangar which is more than fine but in my opinion this didn’t need to have any diecast or articulation in general. With that, I feel it’s a piece with features that are ultimately “fluff” for the sake of having driven up the price for a piece that could have been an extremely nice statue at an even larger scale for half of the price. Unless the next release in this line really shows that it’s bringing more to the table, I’ll be sticking to the Bandai Metal Build and Fix Figuartion Metal Composite lines going forward.

Here are come pics from the gallery portion:

發表於 6-4-2020 12:00:38 | 顯示全部樓層
Very nice report and pictures as always!

It will be great if you can share your workshop's set up? Did you use a big soft box? those backdrop and lighting and white balance etc are fantastically suit those figures:64:
發表於 6-4-2020 20:09:48 | 顯示全部樓層
very nice pic man!!!
發表於 7-4-2020 15:29:06 | 顯示全部樓層
May I know the dimension of the base (both width and depth after weapons mounted)? Thanks!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 18-5-2024 05:42 PM , Processed in 0.028594 second(s), 16 queries .