Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5596|回復: 1

[玩具報告] Pose+ Goshogun - Kuma Report

[複製鏈接]
發表於 19-2-2020 05:45:11 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

The full review and gallery for the Pose+ P.03 Goshogun is up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/pose-plus-goshogun-review/

[]Article goes in depth but here's the summary:b

Overall Score: [I]7.5/10[/I] – This is easily and obviously not only the best Goshogun toy of all time but honestly the best we’ll probably ever see making it what I’d call the absolute definitive collectible for this mecha. However for everything that it does well in terms of build and engineering, the paint on mine coming with defects as well as reading stories from others regarding a variety of quality issues including cracks in the plastic it seems that the actual condition yours arrives in is a toss up. This isn’t good articularly being one of the first figures under this brand. However if you get one in absolutely pristine condition then prepare to be amazed. That’s not to say that you won’t be impressed ven with issues but given the price of the product and the standards set by ArtStorm in general you should expect much different than what customers have been given in this regard.[/]b

And here are a few pics from the gallery portion:

發表於 19-2-2020 11:48:49 | 顯示全部樓層
That's so Cool {:1_377:}
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 17-5-2024 11:30 AM , Processed in 0.027644 second(s), 16 queries .