查看: 10706|回復: 3

[DAM Toys] DAMTOYS 1/6 黑幫王國 - 紅桃5 波文 可動人偶

[複製鏈接]
發表於 8-3-2018 17:05:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
第五章:J的反擊

第5節:暴力解決一切
抱歉!我拍攝的是無法喝彩的藝術
Sorry! The arts I film cannot be applauded

Bowen 波文是紅桃家族紅桃k的外甥,其母是紅桃k的親妹妹。波文從小就在家族優越的大環境下成長,在其擅長攝影的母親影響下,從小對攝影感興趣。在他12歲的時候母親送給他一部8mm膠片攝影機,興奮的波文每天愛不釋手地拿著攝影機到處拍攝,記錄了他很多快樂的瞬間。
但在這種充斥著暴力和罪惡尋的家族環境中成長的他很快對美好的事物開始厭倦,開始找新的刺激。一次小比利找來波文讓他拍攝一段他暴打人的鏡頭以向哥哥展示自己的強大,波文被小比利威脅恐嚇不情願地拿起攝影機,瑟瑟發抖的雙手連攝影機都拿不穩。特別是當鮮血飛奔向鏡頭的時候,波文被嚇得坐倒在地上。

影片拍攝完,小比利邀請兩個哥哥以及一些好友一起觀看影片,當來回抖動的鏡頭中襯托著暴力的時候,瞬間得到了升華,特別是當一簇獻血飛奔向鏡頭時,攝影機落地那一瞬間,也正好巧合地跟隨被打之人同時倒地,這些不經意的巧合再配合上野蠻暴力瞬間發酵起來,讓觀影的小比利以及其他人目瞪口呆,他們從來沒有看過如此手法拍出的逼真的記錄電影,以至於影片結束後在場的幾個人都木訥片刻。
消息很快就傳開了,家族內的很多人紛紛前來觀看影片,波文很快在家族內成為紅人,家族內很多子弟也以金錢和物質相誘來邀他拍片,影片題材除了一些打鬥暴力場景外甚至包括一些浪漫追求之類的題材,對每一個題材波文都力求創新去拍攝。
T幾年過去,波文也漸漸對這些題材厭倦,他心中想拍一部屬於自己的電影,他想做一名導演,不想在家族中混日子,但家族的回答很強硬不允許他從事電影行業,讓他學習打理家族的事情。
波文開始在家族裡做事,但家族的事請始終讓他提不起興趣,也可以說他心中電影夢想還沒有完全破滅。

一次家族的人舉辦的婚禮上,波文結識了位著名電影制片人,他看過波文很多內部電影,一直想拍一部關於黑幫的電影,波文心中的電影夢想再次燃燒起來,但家族仍然強硬態度反對他來做導演,因為了解他的性格,知道他會拍出很多真實的情節。
在家族的強烈反對下,導演的名額最後落到一個初出茅廬的新銳年輕導演身上,影片上映後大獲成功,獲得了多項奧斯卡獎,但影片將很多真實的橋段電影化後並非真實,波文看後很沮喪,對家族也很失望。他也漸漸對自己的夢想越來越淡化,開始對處理家族內部事物更是上心,因為其母親在家族中的地位和對他的大力輔佐,波文在家族中的勢力也開始培植起來。

但當他在自己憂郁不開心的時候會在自己一所公寓臥室裡放自己少年時拍過的影片,每次觀看都讓他心中愉悅起來。
在一座高級住宅的最高層,波文抱著自己新認識喝得大醉的情婦打開房門帶著幾分酒意走進房間,進屋後尚且三分清醒的波文隱約聽到從臥室的房間裡屋傳來電視機裡播放的熟悉的兒童戲鬧聲,波文將大醉不醒的情婦扔到客廳的沙發上後晃晃悠悠地走向臥室。
臥室的電視機旁幾張光盤散落在地上,電視裡播放著波文少年時拍攝的影片。
“這是你拍的最好的影片,你最棒的影片還是這個時候拍的。”
臥室靠窗的座椅上傳來低沉的聲音,昏暗的月光下一個熟悉的面孔慢慢站立起來走向波文。
“奧......奧格爾,你怎麼進來的?”波文晃了晃自己醉醺醺的頭。
“你窗戶沒有關”奧格爾打趣地頭憋向30層的窗戶說道。
“你在被追殺,整個家族都在追殺你”波文用力拍向房間燈光開關,房間亮了起來。
“我來了,就在這兒,你可以殺我”奧格爾一臉戲耍神情緊盯著波文。
波文慢慢地坐在床邊一把導演椅子上,這也是他平時看自己片子時必做的一把椅子,雙手揉搓著醉意的臉龐說道:“你殺了雷耶斯,並搶了他的地盤,家族不會放過你”
“如果你喜歡雷耶斯的生意和地盤將來可以送給你”奧格爾晃動著手裡酒杯微笑地看著波文。
“我也殺了老約翰,並將假賬本放到俄羅斯人那,威爾遜和特納家族現在一定在互相猜疑。真的賬本我也可以送給你”奧格爾喝下一口酒後目光犀利地看向波文。
“他已經老了,在位也太久了,三個兒子都已經死去,只有你還有希望”。
奧格爾神情凝重地看向波文又補充了一句“我也可以除掉這個希望”。
波文從腰間拿出一把左輪放到床邊的桌子上,順手拿起放在桌子上的一個8mm膠片攝影機,這也是他母親當年送他的那部,在手裡不停地把弄著。
沉默許久後,漲紅著醉醺醺的臉看向奧格爾問道:“你需要我做什麼?”
“你能為我做什麼?”奧格爾挑了下眉毛聳肩打趣地問道。
波文凝望著奧格爾片刻,強做苦笑長嘆一口氣,用手裡的攝影機向奧格爾比劃一下回答道:“我可以為你拍部傳記”......。

波文T恤上諷刺圖案:暴力是種美學!
Sarcasm figure on Bowen’s t-shirt: Violence is a kind of aesthetcs!

波文肩膀上的紋身像征著自己的拍攝風格:略過刪剪
Bowen has tattoo on his shoulder symbolizing his own filming genre: Skip the clip!

CHAPTER 6:: J’s fighting back
Section 1:Sorry! I filmed the art of no applause

Bowen is a nephew of the Heart of K, head of Heart family. His mother was K’s little sister. Growing up in a prestigious environment and under the influence of his mother, Bowen found an interest in filming since he was a child. He got an 8mm camcorder as a gift from his mother on his 12th birthday, and started filming everything with it. It was his favorite gift and memorized many happy moments.

However, violence and crimes that has been running in the family made him intolerable to the bright and beautiful sides of life. New excitement has found him. One day Little Billy asked Bowen to shoot him beating up some guy, for the purpose of showing how strong he was to his brother. Bowen was forced by Little Billy to pick up the camcorder with shaking hands. He slumped onto the ground when blood spattered all over the lens.

After the shooting, Little Billy invited his brothers and some friends to watch it. Violence seemed so vivid in the shaking footage. Especially when a splash of blood covered the lens, the camcorder has fallen to the ground, filming the beaten guy collapsing in the same frame. These coincidental captures boomed instantly. The documentary stuck Little Billy and other viewers right away. They have never seen anything like this before. It was so vivid and impressive, even they were speechless for a while.
The news spread fast. Many people of the family came to see the film. Bowen became quite popular very soon. Lots of money and favors was presented to Bowen for his artwork. Most of those were violence shots. Yet there were some romantic presentations for wooing girls. Bowen tried to make each film with creativity.

As time passed by, Bowen was bored with these materials. He wanted to shoot a real film for himself. He wanted to become a real director. But the family made a strong point of opposing his filmmaking dream.
Bowen started to work for the family but was never really interested. His dream was not dead yet.
At a wedding ceremony, Bowen got acquainted to a famous producer. He had watched lots of Bowen’s insider films and really wanted to make a gangster film. That producer’s invitation ignited sparks of Bowen’s dream. However, the family still opposed strongly, because they knew how authentic his film might be.

Unable to fight against the family, the chance of being a real director in a real movie was given to a new comer in the filming industry. The result was such a success and won several Academy awards. Of course many scenarios in that movie were not quite real after some artistic processing. Bowen was frustrated while disappointed by the family. He buried his dream and started to take care of things for the family. With the status of his mother and her assistance, Bowen’s influence within the family was growing big.
But whenever in a blue mood, Bowen would play those films made in his youth at his apartment. This was the only thing that could make him happy again.

In the penthouse of a high-end residence, Bowen opened the door with tipsy feelings and a drunken newly-met mistress in his arms. Some familiar noises from his bedroom awoke him. He dropped the girl to sofa and staggered to the room where the noises came from.
Several disc scattered on the ground by the television. Film from his youth was playing.

“These were your best movies. You made your best at this period.”
A low voice came from the window side seat. Bowen saw a familiar face. The man stood up and walked to him, under shimmering moonlight.
“Ogier…how did you get in?” Bowen shook his drunken head.
“Your window is open.” Ogier teased him, looking at the 30th floor window.
“You are hunted by the whole family. Everyone wants you dead.” Bowen slapped at the switch and lit up the room.
“Yet I came. I’m right here. You can kill me.” Ogier stared at Bowen with a teasing smile.
Bowen slowly sat down on a director chair by the bed, which was his special seat when he watched his own film. He rubbed his face.
“You’ve killed Reyes and took his business. The family won’t let you off.”
“If you have an eye on Reyes’ business and his turf, I can give it to you.” Ogier shook the glass in hand and smiled at Bowen.
“I’ve killed Old John too and put some fake books at the hands of the Russians. The Wilson Family and the Turner Family now must be speculating each other. I can give you the real books too.” Ogier took a sip and stared at Bowen sharply.
“He’s old and lingering for too long. All his sons were dead. You are the only hope.”
“But I can wipe up this hope as well.” Ogier said with a grim face.
Bowen took out and put his revolver on the bedside table, then picked up an 8mm camcorder. It was that gift from his mother. He kept playing with it.
After a long silence, Bowen looked at Ogier red-faced. “What do you need me for?”
“What can you do for me?” Ogier raised his eyebrows.
Bowen stared at Ogier for a while and sighed. He showed the camcorder to Ogier,
“I can make you a documentary.”

################################################################

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 5 Bowen Action Figure
DAMTOYS 1/6 黑幫王國 - 紅桃5 波文 可動人偶

NO. GK016

頭雕              HEADSCULP
  素體              ACTION BADY
  皮夾克            LEATHER JACKET
  棕色T恤           BROWN T-SHIRT
  做舊牛仔褲        JEANS
  黑色腰帶          BLACK BELT
  裸手 x5           PALM X 5
  牛仔靴            COWBOY BOOTS
  黃金手表          GOLD WATCH
  黃金項鏈          GOLD NECKLACE
  左輪手槍          AIRSOFT CO2 RUGER GUN
  雪茄              CIGAR
  8mm攝像機         LEICINA 8MM CAMERA
  導演座椅          DIRECTOR SEAT
145909x72t2o6eftw65zz0.jpg
145910l313dz3v3pd2www3.jpg
145912eftncouogbo8pc3f.jpg
145915gms5px5xksno44nz.jpg
145916wuuv0kjgiq6i7uij.jpg
145917mcwxxvj2jycpocvo.jpg
145919x70n8n8r13kr30ns.jpg
145920yn3yi8ja889j8jcg.jpg
145922rcebpividppaxdvv.jpg
145925r9zxxl159tmzppml.jpg
145927eb8y8qj48a9ybddy.jpg
145928pwndx1nnkpnj1czm.jpg
145932a9d2p6nb3wndmd3w.jpg
145933zor233p1pf7fw339.jpg
145935jkz4xtkktdyd342a.png
發表於 8-3-2018 21:51:52 | 顯示全部樓層
似參照Quentin Tarantino..
發表於 9-3-2018 08:51:23 | 顯示全部樓層
是塔倫天奴。有幾多人會睇曬編作文。。
發表於 9-3-2018 09:16:31 | 顯示全部樓層
這個也可以 pass !!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 12:21 PM , Processed in 0.050078 second(s), 19 queries .