找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5768|回復: 1

[3A/ threezero] 3A Newsletter - VOX 4.3

[複製鏈接]
發表於 29-4-2013 10:38:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
"Authorized to copy by ThreeA Toys Company and source is from 3A Newsletter"

Welcome to 3AVOX_4.3

3A been blessed with absolutely breathtaking variety of fans and supporters all over the world. Some follow us on a daily basis, reading the blog, my daily news column or engaging with us on variety of sites and social media services. However we understand that many people don't have time to follow us everyday and keep up with every bit of news - this is where VOX comes in - with essential updates about upcoming sales and teasers.

Shortly before starting write-up for this VOX, I received exciting update from Hong Kong that the 3AA 2013 membership package is in final stage of production and will ship shortly. This year is a fifth years of 3A Associates thing going and 2013 membership package is biggest package yet! Even though online 3AA privileges were activated shortly after the sale in January, it's always exciting to see physical part of the package and figures out in the wild and making people happy.

Recently shipped out figures:
Popbot 拂 Jenga Classic TK Severed Head
Popbot TKYO (TKYO; Yellow Hornets; Interyo) release and THE DIYs TKYO
Adventure Kartel Johan LSBBG
HALO Spartan Mark V Commando

We plan to ship, following releases this week:
Adventure Kartel Removalist 2pack
HALO S-A259 Commander Carter Spartan-III

And late April / early May for the 3AA membership package (next VOX will have more precise info).

Also shipping in the near future will be the WWR Dropcloth 1.5U series. Scroll down to check out a preview of the packaging designs by Brent Ashe featuring painted artwork by Ashley Wood.

3A Customer support: please remember, if you have any concerns or inquiries about your order from Bambaland, please do not hesitate to contact 3A customer support  at cs@threeaonline.com, join @3ASupport on Twitter or engage with 3AVOX page on Facebook

The first 3A x Halo figures have shipped - they've been a labor of love for us and we hope for the fans that it's been worth the wait. Check out some of the amazing pictures of the final figures in hand:

- The Spartan Mark V Commando is photographed by Dick Po from Toysdaily.com.

- The S-A259 Commander Carter Spartan III is photographed by Luka Zou for Figure Hobby Club.

Check out the 3AVOX Facebook Photo Album to see more pics of these figures by Dick and Luka.

Currently up for sale at Bambaland are two 1/12th scale bots from the WWRp line. These include the first ever non-damaged Bromwich Bertie MK3.5 as well as the Caesar R.I.P 003.

Each bot is $75 USD shipped worldwide.

First a bit of a personal intro: I was a huge fan of Ghost Horse and Blind Cowboy super set; everyone who knows me, heard that I have been a big supporter of Daywatch (bats!) and Nighwatch bots…but that set really found an open highway to my heart. First of all, box size took me by surprise, as it was enormous and heavy! Once I opened it, it was completely mind blowing how perfect the set was from packaging till every last bit of detail on Blind Cowboy and on the Ghost Horse. Once I saw photos of Dark Blind Cowboy and Tombstone the Horse, I thought to myself: there is a new legend and hero in town. I’ve always been a sucker for darker color ways and apparently dead horses.

Now to the pre-order info:

In Service of Him aka SUPER DEAD EQUINE set will be offered for pre-order on April 30th, 9:00am Hong Kong time for $270 USD shipped and comes with Red Devil Sock Puppet (different from Red Devil Lady Sham one and not shown on photos yet).

In early May we plan to offer TKLUB number two: NAGE M.I.A.

NAGE will be packaged in an oldschool whitebox with sticker illustrated by Ashley Wood. This is the second of three TKLUB figures that go towards the ART OF TK mook.

Ankou-EX found their way to 1/12th Action Portable scale!

On sale later in May, Drown (shown on the left) will be sold as a single and The Civil Offensive 3 will be sold in a box set.

Ashley Wood about Dead Gangsta Astronaut:

"I think it was late 06 or early 07 i did some silly one page comics (some are in Extreme Finale I think?) with what I though at the time was a fun idea, a dead astronaut gangsta, a gun for hire that cant be killed, skull face etc, . To say im happy that 6 years later I can release that character as part of the Adventure Kartel line via 3A is an understatement, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have said opportunity. Ol Gangsta has been a while coming but I think he stands up as one of my best, you will be able to grab one soon!"

3AVOX photo feature by Chakal Tois

If you want your photo or 3A custom featured at VOX, please send your submissions to gimbat@threeaonline.com

We had 2D animation contest going at 3A forum and I featured 10 submissions in the previous VOX (or you can see them here at our blog), unfortunately TQ Stroll by fluppeco slipped from last VOX issue. I blame the Nabler, weird shit always happens around him! So click on the image bellow, which will redirects you to vimeo and you will witness more of Nabler evil tricks.

Here is a first work in progress submission by Grish for the "1:1 Ashley Wood character photography contest", deadline is July 1st and it's same email, as the 3AVOX photo / custom feature entries.

Follow Us At:

3A Website
3A Production Blog
3A Forum
3AVOX Facebook
3A Twitter
3A Instragram
3A Pinterest

As always, a big thanks to the 3A legion!
Newsletter sign up url:
http://www.threeaonline.com/newsletter_signup.html
All Text, photos and any contents' copyrights was owned by ThreeA Trading Company
[/td][/tr]
[/table]
 樓主| 發表於 29-4-2013 22:15:00 | 顯示全部樓層
Terce u give up hottoys?

Yes I know hottoys treat customer like shit so I want to give up hottoys ...
Strawberries 發表於 29-4-2013 08:20 PM

其實兩邊喜歡都會入,但對HT熱情真係退了很多!CS, HT就完全被3A KO了!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 6-5-2024 12:08 AM , Processed in 0.087157 second(s), 20 queries .