他決定重新穿回Winter Soldier制服,潛伏並進行自己的任務。

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/ ... 9549&highlight=
發表於 12-4-2013 14:45:44 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  chshting

感覺係用commander rogers 個套戰衣....
我比較想佢用marvel now新個套多d
charice1219 發表於 12-4-2013 02:38 PM

thanks~~~~~~

原來Bucky係火車上掉進冰川果個, 知道有呢個情節, 不過真的唔知呢個人原來咁重要...以為係魚毛.
發表於 12-4-2013 14:57:18 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 17# denniskwong

無睇開漫畫唔知唔出奇既:71::71:
其實winter soldier個故事幾好睇 可以期待下~
有興趣可以去追返Captain america V5 漫畫:51:
發表於 12-4-2013 15:09:14 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  denniskwong

無睇開漫畫唔知唔出奇既
其實winter soldier個故事幾好睇 可以期待下~
有 ...
charice1219 發表於 12-4-2013 02:57 PM

thanks ~~~~~~~~~
發表於 12-4-2013 22:04:00 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 18# charice1219

that is good story. Wintersoldier new comic is a bit disappointing
發表於 12-4-2013 22:23:34 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 20# Grimlock

Wintersoldier new comic睇左少少就無追到....:50:感覺麻麻地xddd
發表於 12-4-2013 23:16:31 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 21# charice1219

yeah i feel the same, i only follow xforce, deadpool and sometime xmen now
發表於 18-4-2013 09:17:04 | 顯示全部樓層

A series of photos has surfaced from the set of Captain America: The Winter Soldier featuring Chris Evans as Cap and Scarlett Johansson as Black Window. They aren't the greatest photos, but you still get a teasing look at Captain America's cool looking new outfit. I'm also really excited to see Cap and Widow fighting alongside each other and kicking ass in this one

The movie is set to be released on April 4th, 2014
發表於 18-4-2013 09:25:35 | 顯示全部樓層

Comic book writer Ed Brubaker, who created the Captain America: The Winter Soldier storyline recently did an interview with Paste Magazine in which he offers some very high praise for the upcoming sequel, calling it "the best Marvel movie." He also talks about the script, the tone of the film and its directors, Joe and Anthony Russo. This is what he said when he was asked how much involvement he had with the film...
發表於 23-4-2013 09:17:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Will Iron Patriot be in AVENGERS 2 and CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 ?

Don Cheadle kicks some major ass as Rhodey a.k.a. The Iron Patriot in Shane Black's Iron Man 3. I would love it if he showed up in other Marvel movies other than Iron Man! In a recent interview with Collider, the actor reveals that there actually might be a chance of that! Here's what he said when he was asked about The Avengers 2,

"...I know that [there are] conversations that have been happening, so we’ll see what happens. If that’s able to happen and it makes sense for the story, I’m sure it’ll happen, and if not it’s fine. It has to work within the world and sort of the mythology of the whole Marvel universe"

As for Captain America: The Winter Solider, he mentions that he might pop up,

"I think I’m gonna go to the set, so maybe if I bring the suit in my trunk I’ll just walk on."

It would be really cool to see Rhodey get to interact with other Marvel characters. I've got to admit, it would be freakin' awesome to see Iron Patriot and Captain America fighting side-by-side!
How would you feel about seeing Rhodey/Iron Patriot showing up in either of these Marvel sequels?
 樓主| 發表於 28-4-2013 16:36:31 | 顯示全部樓層
發表於 28-4-2013 20:33:02 | 顯示全部樓層
黑寡婦越來越走樣 {:1_236:}
發表於 28-4-2013 21:54:17 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 26# Neymar

OMG個肥婆邊個黎架????{:1_198:}
發表於 1-5-2013 10:00:41 | 顯示全部樓層

A few photos from the set of Captain America: The Winter Solider have leaked out online. They feature a spoilerish scene that involves a great looking Natasha Romanoff a.k.a. Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) getting in a little confrontation.
The spoiler aspect of the photos involves the person that Black Widow kicks in the chest. Stop reading now if you don't want to know who it is...
It's fellow S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Jasper Sitwell, who is played by Maximiliano Hernández. He must have said something that pissed these two off, or maybe he's been put in a position to where he can't let them leave wherever they're at. Either way, they both get to take a shot at him.

發表於 2-5-2013 09:56:02 | 顯示全部樓層

Captain America: The Winter Solider is currently shooting in Los Angeles and we have our first look at Anthony Mackie in costume as The Falcon filming some action scenes in front of a giant green screen. I assume the wings will be added in post-production. The costume looks like I expected. Maybe we'll see a couple different variations of it throughout the film. What do you think of the military style outfit that he's wearing here?

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 2-5-2024 01:05 AM , Processed in 0.037743 second(s), 13 queries .