註冊
查看: 7093|回復: 3

[3A/ threezero] VOX 2012 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

[複製鏈接]
發表於 17-12-2012 14:59:48 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 terce 於 17-12-2012 03:01 PM 編輯

"Authorized to copy by ThreeA Toys Company and source is from 3A Newsletter"

Welcome to the the 2012 Christmas 3AVOX newsletter

3A Customer support, please remember, if you have any concerns or inquiries about your order from Bambaland, please do not hesitate to contact 3A customer support  at cs@threeaonline.com or join @3ASupport on twitter. But please remember over the Christmas + new years period our support team will be taking a well earned rest so please be patient, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

For the past 5 years I have been thinking and designing toys to made by 3A everyday, and this time every year I think about 3AA and the coming year, I think- do I want to do more, design more, have 3A in my life for another year, and it's always an easy answer... 拂 YEA, 3A grants me an outlet to tell stories and create worlds that go beyond the page or movie or whatever, every toy i design has a  story behind it, sometimes it enough for me to know and let you guys create it's extended myth outside of my studio, but nothing is made just for the sake of it. I could not stand the idea of another 12 months of making "product", just to sell, it's a pointless waste of time and very boring. What I see 3A doing is creating worlds ( hence the new logo thingy ), I want to make playgrounds that we all have a chance to play in, my toys are not designed to be carefully sealed and flipped by pilot fish on ebay at the expense of others, they are meant to be played with, looked at while imagining the worlds they live in and having fun most of all. When I saw all the great entries for the pudding boss contest and our 3A Photography book SHOT, I know many of you are enjoying them, and thats the stuff that makes us carry on, to be a counter to the boring, safe, trite shit that fill our life's and toy shelf's!

So speaking of 3AA, the 2013 version onsale 15th Jan 2013 9-00am at Bambaland is the best yet, with beautifully designed packaging by Brent Ashe, the 2013 includes the BLANC HUNTER NOM 1/6th figure, 3AA NOM T-shirt with bullet container, signed Blanc Hunter print and the open all doors membership card! I think for our 5th set anniversary also should reward the 3AA member's who have had our backs since the first recruiting drive... So as our way to say thanks, not only do 5X members ( as in members who have been a 3AA every year till now and get the 2013 membership ) get the 3AA set, but they also get a second T-Shirt and the much loved, nay lusted after NOM Prey-Box. It goes without saying that said Prey-Box will not be offered again!

What else, mmm, oh yea, the 3A charity auctions will begin in JAN, get a cool fig scribbled on by by and help some people out as well ! Watch the 3A website for more info in the coming weeks. I guess in closing all I can say is that we are all excited here at 3A for 2013, which we believe will be remembered as one of our best years, from WWR, AK, POPBOT to new Worlds like TOTEM, 3AGO and BORN OF STONE, mixed with handpicked classic IP like The World OF Valve, Microman, Halo, Soloman Kane, Lost Planet, Ma.k, MGS and few we cant mention yet! Add in our publishing and I don't think I would want to be anywhere else!

I would also like to thank our great partners in distribution Good Smile (Japan), BBICN (China) , Beast Kingdom (Taiwan),  Pongsthon Tumwattana (Thailand)!!!

LEGION - we never take for granted your support, and in return we will give you our best!

Best regards

Ashley Wood

Before I go, I want to thank Kim for always saying yes and helping make all this possible!, Benny, Siu, Candy, Ivy, Ching, Kelvin, Tommy, Darius, Gimby, Brent and the HATCHERY for all the hard work you guys put in way beyond duty!

Also, I dont really like to read over stuff, I like to write from the hip,  if shit dont make sense or the spelling is off, well consider it a bonus!

After so many cool epic entrants, it was very hard to pick, but out esteemed judges have made their decision, every entry shown here will receive a XMAS 2012 Pudding boss, Benny will be in contact with you soon! But as I like all the entries so much im going to make a special signed print for everyone that entered, but we will worry about that later, as I still have to paint the image! Again, congratulations to all that entered, you helped 3A celebrate 2012!!!

And you know what, I liked many others too, so instead of going the pudding to employees and friends of 3A on mass, im gonna send more out to entrants!

Harold will be onsale in Jan 2013 after the 3AA sale, because we want to see smiles, every 1/6th Harold from Bambaland will come with a 1/12th version packed in, at no extra cost!

The severed trotters will be available sometime, anytime in blindbox and sets!

Feb for the IN SERVICE OF HIM SUPER DEAD EQUINE SET! Now with TOMBSHOT rifle!

If you dig Ol Fringy TK here, get to the THAI TOY EXPO, and maybe grab a TQ too !

Finally the WWRp bots wil lhave some fleshies to shoot at very soon!

Ready for duty against the robots!

From the upcoming retailer Caesar wave.

Onsale 20th December at Bambaland!

Happy Christmas chaps, or whatever your down with!
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE WHEN YOU HAVE 3A TOYS !
Don't forget to visit:
www.threeaonline.com
www.threeaonline.com/forum/
www.threeaonline.com/blog/

As always, a big thanks to the 3A legion !
發表於 17-12-2012 15:26:33 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 1# terce

last one is seven bone?
發表於 17-12-2012 23:41:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Wow ~ 好多野玩, 可以慢慢揀來買 ~ :handshake:
 樓主| 發表於 19-12-2012 10:02:31 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  terce

last one is seven bone?
H.X. 發表於 17-12-2012 03:26 PM

This one is 7 bones
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 4-5-2024 01:26 AM , Processed in 0.081977 second(s), 20 queries .