Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5989|回復: 14

[其他] Avengers Vs. X-Men: Fatality

[複製鏈接]
發表於 13-9-2012 11:57:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

In AVENGERS VS. X-MEN #11—on sale now—X-Men leader Cyclops, driven to extremes by the Phoenix Force, ended the life of his mentor, teacher and surrogate father, Charles Xavier. A Marvel Universe institution since debuting in 1963’s UNCANNY X-MEN #1, Professor X founded the X-Men to further his vision of peaceful coexistence between humans and mutants and has served as a beacon for his own students as well as other heroic individuals and organizations.                                    
We spoke with Brian Michael Bendis, writer of the issue, about how this tragedy came to pass, what it means for the conclusion of AvX, and the long-lasting ramifications moving into Marvel NOW!

Marvel.com: What brought us to this point? Why did this story lead to Professor X's death?                                    
Brian Michael Bendis: When I joined the X-Men office I was quite surprised what a polarizing figure Charles Xavier had become among the editors, creators, and readers. Maybe it's because he's bald but I never have a problem with him. Analyzing it, it is clear that the franchise just simply outgrew him. All of the characters had moved on to a place where Charles himself wasn't really needed anymore. I don't think anyone did it on purpose; it was just one of those organic storytelling things.                                      
I spent a lot of time championing his place in Avengers Vs. X-Men only to find that I was really one of the only [people] who cared how he felt about the whole thing. After one of our retreat days a small group of us got together and the question was brought up that maybe he would be more interesting dead post-AvX than he was in life pre-AvX.                                    
Avengers Vs. X-Men #11 art by Olivier Coipel

Knowing what my plans were post AvX [with ALL-NEW X-MEN], the death of Charles Xavier made every scene I have coming up for the next year more passionate, more interesting and more controversial. I was very happy that we voted to whack the man.                                    
A small group of us getting together to decide to murder Charles Xavier is all sounding very Godfather-ish. [Laughs]                                    
Marvel.com: What are the immediate consequences of this moment?                                    
Brian Michael Bendis: Charles Xavier is a founding father of the pro-mutant movement. If there is a mutant living by that manifesto, he or she is living a manifesto invented by Charles Xavier. The other mutants all around the Marvel Universe will have very strong feelings about his death. Some will try to carry on his message, others will decide that the dream is dead, and others will never forget Scott Summers for what he has done and will do everything in their power to make every day of his life a nightmare.

Marvel.com: Who does this hit the hardest?                                    
Brian Michael Bendis: The list of X-Men that this hits hard is very long; and not many people are going to deal with it in the same way.                                    
Marvel.com: What does this mean for Cyclops? Can he come back from this and find redemption?                                    
Brian Michael Bendis: I really don't know but that sounds like an awfully good hook for an X-Men comic book [Laughs]. That sure is a book I would like to write.                                    
Marvel.com: Which Marvel NOW! titles will explore the ramifications of Professor X’s death?                                    
Brian Michael Bendis: I think you will find this is the subtext and backbone of all of the X-Men books going forward and a big part of UNCANNY AVENGERS.                                    
Avengers Vs. X-Men #11 art by Olivier Coipel

Marvel.com: What was it like to write this moment, both as a professional and somebody who is a longtime X-Men fan?                                    
Brian Michael Bendis: It felt very Shakespearean. I don't always write in a very Shakespearean way but as I was putting the final touches on the scene and then when I saw the pencils I was quite surprised how large the tragedy truly felt. Not only does Cyclops, who is arguably not in control of his own actions, [to] murder his father, for lack of a better word, but he does it in front of every major player in the Marvel Universe. This isn't some rumor that's been spread around. Everyone saw him do it. Scott knows what he has done.

發表於 13-9-2012 13:57:35 | 顯示全部樓層
呢套漫畫就快結局啦:43:
發表於 13-9-2012 14:47:07 | 顯示全部樓層
其實我覺得avx無想像中咁好睇......:80:
發表於 13-9-2012 15:01:56 | 顯示全部樓層
故事麻麻地,但我有買漫畫睇!
發表於 13-9-2012 19:20:58 | 顯示全部樓層
同外界估ge一樣
X老頭要死
發表於 13-9-2012 19:22:35 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 3# charice1219

開頭就好驚喜
CA亂做決定, 狼仔變節
後尾得淡笑
發表於 13-9-2012 19:30:07 | 顯示全部樓層
都系civil war 好睇些
發表於 13-9-2012 19:32:11 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 7# tolete

近幾次D BIG EVENT都同TBB結局一樣
開開心心BBQ
發表於 13-9-2012 19:50:59 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  tolete

近幾次D BIG EVENT都同TBB結局一樣
開開心心BBQ
s57cdq 發表於 13-9-2012 07:32 PM

師兄乜系tbb?:67::67:
發表於 13-9-2012 21:19:54 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 9# tolete

某三色電視台....

近期BIG EVENT 我比較鍾意FEAR ITSELF
震撼力唔錯 THOR好有型:71:
發表於 13-9-2012 23:00:42 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 4# tolete
我係新手~~~想問下邊度有得買??
發表於 15-9-2012 11:57:21 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  tolete
我係新手~~~想問下邊度有得買??
leo_yamtszfung 發表於 13-9-2012 11:00 PM

師兄系唔系在香港?香港唯一買美漫要去到銅鑼灣,比個網頁你: http://metrocomics.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi 或者隔裡鋪 Clark comics http://www.clarks-comics.com/ 希望幫到你啦!
發表於 15-9-2012 15:47:49 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 12# tolete
麻煩哂師兄~~~搵日去睇睇先~~~
發表於 15-9-2012 15:56:43 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  tolete
麻煩哂師兄~~~搵日去睇睇先~~~
leo_yamtszfung 發表於 15-9-2012 03:47 PM

不用客氣啦,可能下次我去會撞到你呢,呵呵
發表於 15-9-2012 23:16:36 | 顯示全部樓層
無睇開(因為英文), 請問有無師兄可以講下個故事內容? 做扣無啦啦佢地又對打
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 17-5-2024 10:46 AM , Processed in 0.066103 second(s), 16 queries .