找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 8976|回復: 9

[新品消息] 國外專訪 KidsLogic - CBC prototype 教皇及雙子頭罩

[複製鏈接]
發表於 3-7-2012 18:02:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
SaintSeiyaGallery獨家KidsLogic,全文是西班牙文,亮點係有教皇及雙子頭罩prototype。

link and source original saint seiya gallery
http://www.saintseiyagallery.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=287&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

interview in English:
thanks for jorgegeminis for translation

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW SSGALLERY KIDSLOGIC

Kids Logic SSG interview: For a while now, the company Kids Logic and its collection of figures based on the world of Saint Seiya, the Burning Cosmos Collection, have been growing exponentially in popularity thanks to its fine finishes, bases bright and exquisite modeling. In SaintSeiyaGallery.com always have supported from the beginning, and thanks to the excellent relationship we have with the director of the company for years, Kenneth Kan in turn owns the online store Angolz.com, one of our sponsors- the idea of ​​making an intense interview in which he could reveal, first hand, all the intricacies of creating these figures, in turn providing unpublished images that show the entire process of producing a CBC until it goes on sale .

This interview is a pioneer in the world of websites related to Saint Seiya, since so far, and after so many years the only interviews I've seen done in the past have been to brokers and dealers, that while managing the work of bring Saint Seiya related products to Spain, do not really have much to do with the creation, production or modeling the same, so have not been as interesting as they should. This rule is broken with this interview Kids Logic, a company of craftsmen in the field who first hand and through the relationship we have with them, have agreed to show us all the secrets of the CBC over a one to one written which marks a turning point in terms of interviews in the world of the websites of Saint Seiya.

At this early, pioneering interview granted by Kids Logic Castilian to a Spanish media you can enjoy dozens of unique images and also very curious as to reveal details Masami Kurumada demands and like to review and approve each product personally CBC. Many questions are curiosities and personal requests of a server, always eager for the intricacies of creating Saint Seiya figures Want to know more? Read on ...

SaintSeiyaGallery.com: Hi, Kenneth. First of all congratulations on the CBC series of figures, which we believe is one of the two collections majority and better made than the followers of Saint Seiya collect today, thanks to its exquisite detail and fidelity. How did Kids Logic? What is your philosophy?

Kenneth: I've always been a superfan of Japanese animation as a child. He and dreamed of toys as a kid. In fact, I built my own model kits on my school days. Robots Volts V style, Combattler V, Gundam, Macross and many more. Frankly, I was not satisfied with the model kits or toys bought at that time. In my mind I knew I wanted a toy existed plasmara perfectly the image of the character or robot he saw in the anime television. So soon just disappointed with the figures and toys to buy, mainly because of inaccurate work sculpting and manufacturing of the products mentioned, on the other hand limited by technology of the moment applied to modalism.

Therefore, and due to this frustration, my philosophy to create Kids Logic was constructed as accurately as possible the figures when we were little imagination dictated how they should be. We faithfully recreate all of those anime scenes that were ingrained in our minds in three-dimensional products without limitations.

SSG: One of the salient features of the CBC are illuminated by LED bases, color according to the character that supports and simulating the universe of the Knight. Currently run on batteries. Have you thought about implementing the possibility of adapting such a way that is plugged directly into the network and have lit the basis that they can be permanently?

Ken: I think, but because of certain important safety regulations, if we implemented this feature you mention would not have been exported to Europe CBC. Hence, the CBC finally use batteries, instead they were fed directly by a plug to the mains.

SSG: What is the approval process with Toei Animation? Is it difficult, it takes too long before getting an answer? What changes have been made to the designs that you remember?

Ken: Well, yes, it's a pretty hard and laborious process, mostly because by Toei Animation, Masami Kurumada demands and like to review and sign off on each licensed product related to Saint Seiya, including, of course, the CBC. The approval process by Toei animation usually lasts between one and four months. So far we have been lucky and we just had to make minor changes in the CBC sold by order of Toei. Includes images, exclusively for SaintSeiyaGallery.com, the production process of our first figure, 3 rd Armor Dragon CBC:   

SSG: Do you use computer design tools like AutoCAD and the like? Can you show us some picture of the process?

Ken: Yes, we use CAD (Computer Aided Design or Computer Aided Design) to sculpt the parts of the figures, especially in areas that are symmetrical. For example, we have used this technology to design a Taurus. Because he chose to pose is pretty symmetrical, we made it easier and faster to make the computer-sculpted by hand and the traditional way. Watch the CAD model of Taurus CBC:

樓主| 發表於 3-7-2012 18:03:09 | 顯示全部樓層
SSG: Normally when you start any line of figures is to start with Pegasus. Why was started 3 rd Dragon Armor? Also noteworthy that they were the 3 rd Armor instead of the most famous 1 st Armor. What is this?

Ken: The reason is simple ... I like Shiryu Seiya much more! (Laughs). Well, actually, when we get the license for Toei to create the CBC series, we had little idea of ​​what line of armor of the Bronze Saints to produce would be most interesting for the fans. At the time I reached into my experience Angolz.com and remembered that the 3 rd Armor were the biggest and best sold (according to our sales reports), so we opted for the Knights of Bronze 3 rd Armor, and this criterion is which we will continue in future lines of figures that we consider materialize CBC format.

SSG: The recent CBC Aries stands for chromium plating of his armor as opposed to the matte color of the Knights of Bronze 3 rd Armor. Does this change is only for the Golden Knights, or if in the future CBC realizaseis Poseidon also Asgard or chrome would enjoy this as flattering?

Ken: We are very attentive to customer feedback. When did the Bronze Saints 3 rd Armor, many buyers told us that they missed an effect chrome armor. For trying to see how it worked, in the event of Hong Kong ACGHK 2011 produce a Pegasus 3 rd Armor gold with chrome effect, and we note that in addition to critical acclaim, sales increased a lot, so we decided to take this appearance Chrome line with the Golden Knights CBC. I am very satisfied with Aries Mu CBC, and we are experimenting more with the chrome effect on future figures.

SSG: The modeling of the CBC is great, very similar to the Myth, the one of them even better than themselves Myth Cloth. How many people comprise the team of modelers? How long does the process of creating a figure?

Ken: Thanks for saying that, but I think we still have much to learn to keep up with the Myth Cloth modeling so that we can compare this series of figures. Not all sculptors are from Hong Kong. We continue to seek new talent and sculptors in Asia who want to work at Kids Logic. It takes about two months the total sculpting Realize a CBC. Of course, halfway through the sculptors and modellers communicate with me to see if their work sastisface our demands. It is a continuous ebb and flow of information, very laborious.

SSG: Kids Logic is not limited to Saint seiya and CBC, but also other lines also creates figures of other franchises like Street Fighter IV, is that correct?

Ken: The size action figures 1/6 are among the most difficult to perform in the toy industry. Specifically, those you mention Street Fighter Ivel development time extends over many months, is exhausting. But now the result is satisfactory. We are currently working hard with the figures of Ken and Akuma, which we expect to launch this year 2012.

SSG: In such a short time and have created a commemorative figure due to the success of the online CBC, the Pegasus 3 rd Armor plated in real gold, limited to 100 units and available only to draw visitors to the fair ACGHK 2011, which also were signed by Masami Kurumada. Do you plan to launch another figure Kids Logic like this?

Ken: Definitely yes! We are working on a product related to Saint Seiya CBC that will leave you impressed. Divine Armor Athena. What you see in the next ACGHK July 2012. Here are pictures of her. This product is dipped in 18K gold, and can only be booked online from 4 to 10 July 2012, the price of 200 euros. Is limited to 200 units, but can only be purchased on site at the next convention ACGHK 2012 in Hong Kong.

SSG: Do you plan to create the line of Asgard and Poseidon CBC format? We know that the fans demand it. Have you thought about creating your Facebook Kids in Logic (you have almost 20,000 followers) a survey to know what series fans prefer?

Ken: Yes, it is in our plans to create the line of figures based CBC Asgard. The Asgard Saga is the one I like, following the saga of the Sanctuary and its twelve Golden Knights is a good idea what you comment on the poll! We will.

SSG: Can you reveal to us some scoop image has not been seen yet of the CBC to come?

Ken: You and exclusive SaintSeiyaGallery.com, yes. I leave images of evil and Gemini Patriarch CBC. They are not the final model and are pending approval, but ... What do you think?

SSG: Fantastic. Without more, we thank Ken kindly to this interview and wish him (and augur) a lot of success with the following items in the collection Burning Cosmos Collection.

Ken: Thank you, Kike and SaintSeiyaGallery.com for their support since its inception to Kids Online Logic and Cosmos Burning Collection.

And here the interview. We hope you liked it. Kids stay in touch with Logic in the future, so we can do more interviews, if you found it interesting.
發表於 3-7-2012 20:32:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you~~謝謝分享!!
頭像被屏蔽
發表於 3-7-2012 21:22:28 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
發表於 3-7-2012 22:49:03 | 顯示全部樓層
好鬼正呀  :shiny:
發表於 4-7-2012 10:31:58 | 顯示全部樓層
雙子座頭盔,即系只pvc會帶頭盔,帶頭盔的雙子座九誠無樣睇。
發表於 4-7-2012 12:47:09 | 顯示全部樓層
好期待教皇同雙子呀.....:$
發表於 4-7-2012 13:34:04 | 顯示全部樓層
好正!多謝大大分享!
頭像被屏蔽
發表於 4-7-2012 13:42:07 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
發表於 4-7-2012 16:12:08 | 顯示全部樓層
雙子好吸引呀!!!:handshake:
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 18-5-2024 04:28 AM , Processed in 0.155718 second(s), 20 queries .