Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5330|回復: 3

[新品消息] 3A Newsletter - VOX REX Special

[複製鏈接]
發表於 1-3-2012 12:16:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
"Authorized to copy by ThreeA Toys Company and source is from 3A Newsletter"

Welcome to the the MG REX VOX SPECIAL newsletter!
It was early days at ThreeA and I was working on the new PSP MGS game and thought how cool it would be to make some really good, really authentic MGS toys. I mean, cmon, one of the greatest video games of all time really needs the best toys of all time..right !

Cut to a few years later and lot of hard work we have finally arrived at the pre-order of 1/48 scale MG REX, the utmost time and attention has been applied here, from authentic details to articulation it has all been a labor of love. Fully approved by Konami and most importantly Yoji Shinkawa the father of MG REX!

This is an exciting time for us here at 3A, this toy shows what is possible when coming to making fantastically AUTHENTIC toys based on video games, soon we will announce some more exciting projects!

MGS REX will go onsale at Bambaland on March 2nd at 9-00am HONG KONG TIME, $490USD which includes world wide shipping.  Your MG REX will ship in AUGUST

Don't forget to visit:
www.threeaonline.com
www.threeaonline.com/forum/
www.threeaonline.com/blog/

As always, a big thanks to the 3A legion !

Newsletter sign up url:
http://www.threeaonline.com/newsletter_signup.html
All Text, photos and any contents' copyrights was owned by ThreeA Trading Company
 樓主| 發表於 1-3-2012 14:13:39 | 顯示全部樓層
Ash: "pilot is snake, based on my snake version, as requested by Konami, just not finalized for today newsletter. simple as that, It not articulated and is posed holding the controls!

have fun in the bar guys, gotta get back to it !"
發表於 1-3-2012 16:24:41 | 顯示全部樓層
好正,心大心細中......
發表於 1-3-2012 16:48:30 | 顯示全部樓層
pilot is snake, based on my snake versio <--
ok! tomorrow F5!!!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 08:19 PM , Processed in 0.053419 second(s), 20 queries .