Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 5018|回復: 6

[詢問] Batman begin vs. Batman DX02

[複製鏈接]
發表於 10-11-2011 12:09:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I saw from Sideshow Facebook and it said "Hot Toys' Batman - Bruce Wayne 12-inch Figure is In-Stock! Grab one now as an early holiday gift for yourself...uh we mean for that special someone. :-)".

It seems there is stock for the "Batman - Bruce Wayne".  I am considering this one as it has nice head sculpture.  But, I want to know how is the movable body when compare to DX02.  Will the DX02 body better, and can put in different pose?  If both are not good (in term of plastic-wrapped body), I may wait for the next one in future.

Any C-Hing has both and give me some feedback?  

Many thanks.
發表於 10-11-2011 16:06:10 | 顯示全部樓層
Unfortunately I have no tips on comparing the two bodies.  But I checked Sideshow's website and this Batman can no longer be added to cart because the stock status is converted to "check back soon".  This usually means that it's going to switch to waitlist.

Since Sideshow's supply may run out soon and it may be awhile before someone can give you a detailed comparison, just see if you can decide on this: to buy or not to buy? If you want this Batman, just get it as soon as you can before you have to buy from scalpers; otherwise just drop the idea altogether and wait for the TDKR version.

I hope that may be helpful  :64:
 樓主| 發表於 10-11-2011 16:48:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks "食MUMUM",  

I did some web search and found people comparing "MMS version of TDK", and the "DX02 version of TDK".  But I seldom see they compare the "Batman Begins version".  I did not want to buy from scalpers at all.  So, you are right.  I should either go for it, or wait for the TDKR version..... still considering.  I should make up my mind when Sideshow said 'in stock',
 樓主| 發表於 10-11-2011 16:57:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks "食MUMUM",  

I did some web search and found people comparing "MMS version of TDK", and the "DX02 version of TDK".  But I seldom see they compare the "Batman Begins version".  I did not want to buy from scalpers at all.  So, you are right.  I should either go for it, or wait for the TDKR version..... still considering.  I should make up my mind when Sideshow said 'in stock',
發表於 10-11-2011 18:34:06 | 顯示全部樓層
Since the batsuit looking for begin and TDK is different,
you may consider which suit you prefer to collect...
I do have begin (on hand) and DX02 (sold out before),
found the suit on begin is bit too big and not fit very well.

if you only looking for a movable body, DX02 will be better
BUT it comes with a oil stomach problem and price is too high
if you choose HT's, suggest to wait TDKR if you can be patient.
Hope this help:shy:
發表於 10-11-2011 22:47:19 | 顯示全部樓層
its depend on what u a looking for, due to the thick rubber battle suit for DX02, the movability of the upper body is quite limited, also oil leakage is another major problem.  For me I think the only selling point is the movable eye, but the head scrupt is not really good compare to the new batman begin version. Even though begins version's battlesuit is bigger but it actually make it more movable and match the suit in the first movie. But dust is really easy to attach on the suit......:53:
 樓主| 發表於 11-11-2011 01:24:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks "甘大滋" and "Demon"'s comments.  I checked for a lot of reviews and I found the DX02 has a bit bigger head (or, smaller body).  But I like the suite of the TDK version more. Head sculpture, or nice suites?  Of course, I don't want to buy both (as I will not display both).

Just a few minutes ago, I checked the Sideshow site and it is now available for waitlist order.  However, I decided to wait for the TDKR. Many thanks for the useful feedback.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 16-5-2024 03:05 AM , Processed in 0.030712 second(s), 20 queries .