Toysdaily 玩具日報

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 10081|回復: 4

My toy collection (many pics) @18 July 2009

[複製鏈接]
發表於 18-7-2009 06:06:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Just moved into new home, so take a few pics.
I try to only buy toys after I am sure I like it, and not just for collecting. So, overall, I still like everything I've got.
On the other hand, its also made me go into so many different product lines...hehe~ :handshake:

Loungeroom with 2 spots. First, an Ikea display cabinet I already had before moving:

Big plastic toys. But still so good! 亀仙人 perfect!

12 gold saints. When will Bandai make a better face for 天秤座 and 射手座...?

2 sections of Final Fantasy Play Arts. My love! If only Play Arts had better quality.

Robot themed Revoltech x Transformers. Waiter Grimlock is pretty cute ar!:shy:

[ 本帖最後由 winner 於 18-7-2009 07:22 AM 編輯 ]
 樓主| 發表於 18-7-2009 06:45:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Next is a cabinet that came with the house. Perfect for showing 12" figures and new favourites la!:

Top section, putting something that can fly makes sense ar! VF-1S bought last week.
My first Macross toy since... around 20 years ago la. Wonder if I'll buy more?:!

Vader made me switch the whole positioning of the cabinet sections! At least it fits now.
And got body/clothes for Tony. Don't know how to put the shoes on... so left him with only his socks on!

Classic Kamen Rider x Dragon Ball Z.
影月 should be the highest priced toy I've bought. But no choice, my favourite! And maybe one of the best designed Kamen Riders ever.:love:

Gundam theme. Balance the product lines. haha~

Girl figure theme. Figma taking control.:p

Seiya guys and god cloths in bottom section. Wish I could put them higher though.
 樓主| 發表於 18-7-2009 06:55:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Bedroom with 3 spots. First is the PC area:

Macross theme with a Keroro invasion! Needs a 一条輝 figure. They really should make more figures of him.:42:

Final Fantasy theme. Really no more space la!
 樓主| 發表於 18-7-2009 07:21:40 | 顯示全部樓層
And last 2 spots next to the bed.

Left:
The coloring of these super saiyans hairstyle (light fading yellow to white) is my favourite. Better than those 1 color blobs.

Dragon Ball Z theme. Another box with no space.

SIC Kamen Rider theme. Really haven't bought much.

Right:
2 models from long ago. RX-78 was my first time drawing lines. Musou Gundam looks great even with no coloring~

Guy theme. Will buy more Hokuto no Ken later.

SD Gundam theme. Haven't painted for a long time. Lucky have SDX now!:handshake:

Gundam theme. Only one with space to put more.

Thanks for watching!

[ 本帖最後由 winner 於 18-7-2009 07:42 AM 編輯 ]
發表於 19-7-2009 04:55:10 | 顯示全部樓層
已經無位了...:73:
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 8-6-2024 08:23 AM , Processed in 0.104159 second(s), 20 queries .