找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 1393|回復: 6

曼城擬為李察士開價1800萬鎊,摩連奴寧用55歲助教打中堅亦唔當水魚

[複製鏈接]
發表於 3-1-2007 14:39:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
:shy:
因為個標題吸引,所以貼出黎比大家睇下

Chelsea chief Jose Mourinho insists he will not pay 'crazy money', as he looks to bolster his defence.

The Blues have been strongly linked with a move for Manchester City star Micah Richards, as they look to strengthen their defence.

Chelsea's defensive problems increased on Tuesday night, with Khalid Boulahrouz facing a month out after picking up a knee injury against Aston Villa and Ricardo Carvalho facing a suspension.

Mourinho admits he is keen to bring in a new defender, but is adamant he will not be paying over the odds for any player with reports suggesting City are demanding £18 million for Richards.

"The game against Macclesfield is a problem for us, we don't have players to play and it is a problem," said Mourinho.

"You know I keep saying it is clear, it is obvious that we need (a defender). We start the season with only three central defenders and in this moment, we only have one and even Ricardo is suspended for the game against Wycombe.

"So against Wycombe, we don't have one central defender, so it is obvious we need (a defender).

"But I am telling you with the reality of the English market, I prefer to play with assistant Baltemar Brito as a central defender.

"He is 55, he was good central defender and I would rather play him than pay the crazy money that people are looking. I promise you, I prefer that.

"It is everybody, not just Manchester City.

"We didn't even speak with any club, but just because of the smell that Chelsea needs one central defender at least puts people dreaming or thinking we are stupid.

"I would love an Aston Martin, but if you ask me (for) £1million for an Aston Martin, I tell you, you are crazy because they cost £250,000."

Mourinho also admitted Chelsea made a mistake in allowing William Gallas to leave the club, as they never really replaced him.

"I take some responsibility (for the defensive problems)," added Mourinho.

"When Gallas had gone, he had gone on the last day and when he goes, we had no time to replace him.

"It was in difficult circumstances and it was the club's responsibility to do it and of course, I am part of the club."
發表於 3-1-2007 14:44:13 | 顯示全部樓層
:no:太多英文睇唔明:die:
 樓主| 發表於 3-1-2007 14:46:34 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 大舊金 於 3-1-2007 02:44 PM 發表
:no:太多英文睇唔明:die:

主要係曼城獅子開大口.....
發表於 3-1-2007 16:31:14 | 顯示全部樓層
上年車仔用了2千幾萬磅買胡禮菲立c,曼城班老細賺到笑,依家胡狸仔值幾錢?相信1千萬磅都冇球會肯出,車仔慘入蟹貨:Q,依家想買後衛,曼城今次梗係想又賺一鑊,當佢水魚:he::Q
 樓主| 發表於 3-1-2007 16:32:42 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 LV 於 3-1-2007 04:31 PM 發表
上年車仔用了2千幾萬磅買胡禮菲立c,曼城班老細賺到笑,依家胡狸仔值幾錢?相信1千萬磅都冇球會肯出,車仔慘入蟹貨:Q,依家想買後衛,曼城今次梗係想又賺一鑊,當佢水魚:he::Q

:no:
係水....都唔好水咁多...
1千萬咪算....
真係太大口氣
發表於 3-1-2007 16:37:45 | 顯示全部樓層
今年如果唔係杜奧巴生性,車仔一早比紅魔鬼彈甩
 樓主| 發表於 3-1-2007 16:50:31 | 顯示全部樓層
原文章由 大舊金 於 3-1-2007 04:37 PM 發表
今年如果唔係杜奧巴生性,車仔一早比紅魔鬼彈甩

:no:
最慘係把軍刀生左"秀"........
點都殺唔到人...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|Toysdaily 玩具日報

GMT+8, 10-6-2024 10:27 AM , Processed in 0.834797 second(s), 20 queries .