cf18 發表於 18-7-2018 22:27:53

Bookshelf of armor

本帖最後由 cf18 於 18-7-2018 10:29 PM 編輯

https://i.imgur.com/8hY3WRv.jpg

Full size

Most of them are SH Figuarts.

Top: WM Mark 2, Mark 45, Mark 4, Figma Mark 7, Mark 46

In hall: Mark 2, Mark 3, Mark 5, Mark 6 (V1)

Bottom: Comicave Mark 40, Mark 42, Mark 3 Stealth, Comicave Mark 33, WM Mark 1, Mark 6 (V2)

___

I started collecting SHF Iron Man a long time ago, but stopped after the disappointment of Mark 6 v1 and Mark 42.Infinity War and new releases renewed my interest and I dug into this somewhat expensive hole again (I also ordered a few Hot Toys Iron Man too...)

Old collection: War Machine 1 & 2; Mark 6v1, 42, 45; Figma Mark 7

___

New:

SHF Mark 2, 4, 5, 6v2 Hall of Armor sets - I checked out Japanese stores first and saw very high prices, since they were older Tamashii limited releases.However Bandai also released those figures with their Hall of Armor bundled in North Armarica market in reasonable price.I didn't set out to purchase the Hall of Armors but they turn out nicely in the bookshelf, after adding some wires so I can power them via USB.Their boxes are big space waster though.

SHF Mark 3 and 46 - found reasonable price in US stores.

SHF Mark 3 stealth - pricy.

SHF Mark 50 - not shown, it's at work.

Comicave Mark 33 Silver Centurion - found good price on Amazon.Decided to try it after all the good reviews, was not disappointed.Excellent articulation and paint job, but don't stand as stable as SHFs since it's all metal body instead of metal feets.

Comicave Mark 40 Shotgun - 1st gen Comicave release with issues.Eye LED wire broke after turning the head for a bit.Should not be too hard to fix.

Skip due to price: Iron Patroit, WM Mark 3.

___

Pre-orders:

Comicave Mark 43 - reissue.

Comicave Mark 44 Hulk Buster - Was going to wait for review, but found a good pre-order price on eBay and placed a bet.It will not fit the bookshelf.

Comicave Mark 7 - Hard to decide between SHF or Comicave.The Figma is alright but too tall.

___

Considering:

Comicave Mark 39 Starboost - wait for review, and see if Bandai will actaully make the rest.

Marvel Legend WM Mark 3 - size should fit.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Bookshelf of armor